ICC CRICKET AUS vs SA Pre Info: Match 45 of ICC Cricket World Cup will be Played between South africa and Australis. Australian team is already qualifies for semi finals of the tournament and are at top of the table.
While south african team are alredy eliminated from the tournament and will try to end their campaign with a win. on the other side, Australian team will try to win and keep their number 1 position on points table. lets see who will win this encounter.
ICC WC 2019 45th Match Details:
- Australia vs South Africa, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 45
- 6th July 2019, 6:00 PM IST
- Old Trafford, Manchester
Weather Conditions At Manchestar:
- temperature: 20 °c
- Wind: 18 km/h WNW
- Humidity: 59%
- Rain(%): 0%
- Cloud(%): 69%
- Visibility: 10.0 km
Venue Statistics At Old trafford:
|First ODI Match||24/08/1972|
|Last ODI Match||27/06/2019|
|Matches Won by Home Side||26 (52.00%)|
|Matches Won by Touring Side||12 (24.00%)|
|Matches Won by Neutral Side||11 (22.00%)|
|Matches Tied||0 (0.00%)|
|Matches with No Result||1 (2.00%)|
|Highest Individual Innings||189*||I V A Richards||1984 England v West Indies|
|Best Bowling||5/14||G D McGrath||1999 Australia v West Indies|
|Highest Team Innings||397/6||England 2019 v Afghanistan|
|Lowest Team Innings||45||Canada 1979 v England|
|Highest Run Chase Achieved||286/4||England 1986 v New Zealand|
|Average Runs per Wicket||28.56|
|Average Runs per Over||4.46|
AUS vs SA Head To Head in World Cup
|4/25/2007||Australia||7 wickets||Gros Islet|
|2/26/1992||South Africa||9 wickets||Sydney|
AUS VS SA Head-to-Head Records:
Matches Played: 96
AUS Won: 47
SA Won: 45
No Result: 0
AUS Vs SA ICC WC Squad 2019:
Faf du Plessis (c), Aiden Markram, Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Chris Morris, Andile Phehlukwayo, JP Duminy, Dwaine Pretorius, Beuran Hendricks, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi
Aaron Finch (capt), Jason Behrendorff, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
AUS Vs SA Probable Playing XI For Today Match:
- Faf du Plessis (c),
- Aiden Markram,
- Quinton de Kock (wk),
- Hashim Amla,
- Rassie van der Dussen,
- jp Duminy
- Andile Phehlukwayo
- Chris Morris,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Dwaine Pretorius
- Imran Tahir
- Aaron Finch (C)
- David Warner
- Steven Smith
- Usman Khawaja
- Glenn Maxwell
- Marcus Stoinis
- Alex Carey (WK)
- Pat Cummins
- Mitchell Starc
- Nathon Lyon
- Jason Behrendorff.
AUS Vs SA Team news for Todays Match:
- South Africa aren’t expected to make many changes with Dwaine Pretorius putting in a man of the match performance with the ball.
- Kagiso Rabada will remain their biggest weapon with the ball while the experience of Rassie van der Dussen and JP Duminy is sure to come in handy in this match.
- Australia wouldn’t be taking this match lightly with the top spot in their sights. Glenn Maxwell’s participation for this game is highly unlikely which could see Peter Handscomb play this game after replacing Shaun Marsh in the World Cup squad.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team Tips:
- Although Alex Carey was in top form against the Kiwis last week, Quinton de Kock is the preferred option with the southpaw looking to end a disappointing campaign on a high. With two fifties to his name, De Kock should score some runs at the top of the order considering his record against the likes of Starc and Cummins over his career.
- Two of Australia’s top four is a must with all of them in very good form although David Warner’s record against the Proteas is noteworthy.
- Along with them, Faf du Plessis is also a decent option to have in the side while the likes of Aiden Markram and Hashim Amla are also in the running for a place in the fantasy team.
- Andile Phehlukwayo has been one of South Africa’s best players with his clever variations accounting for a few big wickets this tournament. He is a worth-while option for this game while Marcus Stoinis is also a good option with Glenn Maxwell not expected to play in the game.
- Dwaine Pretorius is also a decent selection so as to facilitate the selections of more established players.
- With 24 wickets this tournament, Mitchell Starc leads the wicket-takers charts and is a must have in the side along with Pat Cummins and Kagiso Rabada with the conditions also favouring swing bowling.
- One of Jason Behrendorff or Imran Tahir should also suffice if one were to go in with an extra bowling option.
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Captain Options: Faf du Plessis, Steve Smith
Vice-Captain Options: Quinton de Kock, Mitchell Starc
Top Dream11 Alternate Cricket Apps
SL Vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction For Today’s Match
SL Vs SA MY11VIP Team
SL Vs SA Dream11 Team for small league
SL Vs SA Dream11 Team for Grand league
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make AUS Vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Team.