BHIM UPI App Information: All Details & Features About BHIM App
BHIM UPI App Information: All Details & Features About BHIM App, Here Is The Full Post About Bhim App – What Is Bhim App, How To Use Bhim App, Were To Use Bhim App And How To Download The Bhim App.
Before, Telling You About BHIM UPI App Information, Many Of You Have Heard The News And Seen The Ads On Bhim App Launched By Narendra Modi (PMO India). Guys In This Post We Will Let You Know About All Information About Bhim App. Scroll Down To See All Info About Bhim App.
Also, Check :
- PhonePe UPI Referral Program ( Get Free Rs.125 On Sign up )
- Tez Referral Program ( Rs.51 On Sign up + Win up to 1 Lakh )
- Chillar UPI App By HDFC Bank
BHIM UPI App Information:
|App Name:||BHIM UPI App|
|Android App:||Download Now|
|iTunes App:||Download Now|
|Signup Bonus:||Rs.50 ( For First 3 Transaction )|
|Referral Bonus:||Rs.50 Each|
- BHIM App (Bharat Interface for Money) Is An Initiative To The Fast, Secure, Digital Cashless Payment System Through Your Mobile Phone. BHIM App Is Linked Or You Can Say Have A Tie-Up With The Other Unified Payment Interface That Is Known As (UPI) Applications, And Banking. BHIM App Is Launched By Our PMO Narendra Modi And Presented By (NPCI) That Is Known As The National Payment Corporation of India. BHIM App Is Made And Developed In India By Narendra Modi And It Is Dedicated To Young Peoples Of India To Use Cashless Payment System.
How Does BHIM UPI App Works :
- Download BHIM App For Android App iTunes AppiTes App
- Register Your Bank Account With Bhim App And Set UPI Pin For Your Bank Account
- Now Your Mobile Number Is (PA) Your Payment Adress.
- Now Start Transaction Online (Simply)
- Yes, Its Simple As You Seeing In This Posts.
Features And Uses Of BHIM App:
- Send Or Receive Money From Friends – Family And Customers (If You Have Shops).
- You Can Also Pay To NON-UPI Linked Bank Account Through MMID OR IFSC.
- You Can Also Receive The Money By Requesting To Other BHIM App User (If Reverse Payment Is Required)
- You Can Also Check Balance (Bank Balance Through BHIM App) By Going To Custom Payment Adress.
- You Can Also Create Custom Payment In Adress In Addition To Your Mobile Number (BHIM App)
- Scan The QR Code To Pay Or Requesting Money Online.
BHIM UPI App Referral Program ( Refer And Earn Real Money ) :
The scheme is intended to incentivize an existing user of BHIM to bring new users on the BHIM platform and encourage the new user to do a transaction using BHIM with other users or by referring new users on BHIM. Hence, the bonus will be paid to both the referrer and the new user of BHIM (referee) and the referral will be considered successful only after 3 successful financial transactions (to any valid UPI user – “valid receiver”) performed by the referee.
- An existing BHIM user (Referrer) to refer BHIM application to new user (Referee) Download BHIM APP
- New BHIM user (Referee) initiates access to BHIM app or by dialling *99# from his/her mobile number registered with bank and complete onboarding process on BHIM i.e. downloading, registering and fetching the bank account
- New BHIM user (Referee) completes his/her first eligible financial transaction with any unique user
To establish the referral relationship between referrer and referee ( Referral Code: 9644592014 )
- Referee needs to enter the referral code: 9644592014 at the time doing the first financial transaction with any unique user (to any valid UPI user including BHIM)
- The referral code field (as an option) will appear on the transaction page and will be visible only to the new BHIM user (referee) at the time of their first financial transaction process
- In case of *99#, the referee will choose the option of entering the referral code (as an option) at the time of onboarding
- System shall validate that if the referrer mobile number is valid BHIM registered
- On completion of minimum 3 unique successful transactions totalling to Rs. 50 to any 3 unique users (either P2P or P2M), the referrer and the referee will be notified of the bonus amount via notification in BHIM app. In this the referrer and referee have to be on BHIM user, however, he can perform the financial transaction with any valid UPI user/merchant.
- The bonus will be credited to the bank accounts of the referrer and the referee after meeting the eligibility criteria In 48 hrs.
Some FAQ On BHIM APP:
What Is Transaction Limit On Bhim App?
- You CAn Use Maximum of Rs. 10,000 Per Transaction (On BHIM App) And Rs 20,000 With In 24 Hrs.
What Language Supported On BHIM App?
- More Language (Coming Soon)
Is BHIM App Fast Payment System To Use?
- You Can Create, Send, Request, Transfer Your Payment Through Bhim App Within In Few Seconds.
How Much Charges For Using BHIM App (Using Payment System)?
- There Are No Charges For Using BHIM App (Using Online Payment)
- Yes Your Bank May Be Take Nominal Charges (Ask Your Bank For More Details)
Do I Need To Enable Mobile Banking To Use Bharat Interface for Money?
- No, It’s Not Required To Enable Mobile Banking App But Your Mobile Should Be Register To Your Bank Account (If Not Go To Bank Link Your Mobile Number To Account)
Do I Have To Submit Some Banking Details To BHIM App?
- At The Time Of Registration On BHIM App, You Have To Enter Debit Card Number And Register Mobile Number.
- So It Can Fetch Your All Bank Account Details(Don’t Worry) !! It’s Safe
Supported Banks On BHIM App.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank, Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Online Click Here To Know More
Tags: BHIM UPI App Information, Bhim UPI Referral Program