ENG vs PAK, 4th ODI Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match
INFO: After the first ODI being washed out at London, both the teams have scored more than 350 in the 2nd and the 3rd ODI consecutively, with England being the winning side both the times. Both the teams have shown the intent to prepare for the world cup by building the right squads. England is quite strong on paper to win this series. Subscribe Our IHD Fantasy Youtube Chanel To Get Regular Fantasy Update & Dream11 Teams
Install MPL App And Earn Rs.25 Paytm Cash- Click Here
ENG vs PAK, 4th ODI Match Details:
- The 3rd ODI between England and Pakistan will be played at Nottingham.
- The Match starts at 17:30 IST (12:00 GMT).
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 30 Fantasy Apps
14℃, 50-80% Humidity, Winds up to 21 km/hr. The temperature will decrease by 3-4℃ as the match progresses. Mostly Cloudy Weather, high chances of rain.
County Ground, Bristol
Match Played: 44
Matches Won by:
- Home side: 16
- Touring side: 14
- Neutral Side: 11
- NR: 2
Highest Score: England 481/6 Lowest Score: South Africa 83/10.
- Another good pitch is on offer at the Nottingham with scores in excess of 300 being expected from both sides.
- Pacers will find swing upfront as is the case in almost all grounds around England.
- Spinners will hold the key in the middle overs and might just define the outcome of the game.
- Dew would be a factor in this match, it would be difficult for spinners to grip the bowl due to such weather.
- The outfield will be quicker.
Last five completed ODI matches: (Most recent- first)
ENG: W W NR W L
PAK: L L NR L L
ENG vs PAK Head-to-Head
Total – 85
ENG – 51
PAK – 31
NR – 3
Previous Encounter: ( ENG vs PAK )
- Imam-ul-Haq: 151(131) C. Woakes: 4/67(10)
- A. Ali: 52(43) T. Curran: 2/74(10)
England: 373/3 (50)
- J. Bairstow: 128(93) J. Khan: 1/57(8)
- J. Roy: 76(55) I. Wasim: 1/58(7)
England won by 7 wickets.
IPL 2019 Final, ENG vs PAK Squads
Eoin Morgan (C), Joe Root, Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, James Vince, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan, Joe Denly, Tom Curran, David Willey.
Sarfaraz Ahmed(C), Abid Ali, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul Haq, Asif Ali, Haris Sohail, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Hafeez, Yasir Shah, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Shaheen Afridi, and Mohammad Amir.
ENG vs PAK Probable Playing XI
- Jonny Bairstow,
- Jason Roy,
- Joe Root,
- Eoin Morgan (C),
- Ben Stokes,
- Moeen Ali,
- Joe Denly,
- Chris Woakes,
- David Willey,
- Tom Curran,
- Liam Plunkett,
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
- Fakhar Zaman,
- Babar Azam,
- Haris Sohail,
- Asif Ali,
- Sarfaraz Ahmed (C & WK),
- Imad Wasim,
- Faheem Ashraf,
- Hasan Ali,
- Yasir Shah / Junaid Khan,
- Shaheen Afridi
Update: Junaid Khan May Replace Yasir Shah For Today’s Match
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
ENG vs PAK Team News
- Jofra Archer can play this match.
- Moeen Ali or Joe Denly or L. Plunkett could be replaced by Jofra Archer.
- J. Buttler can be back for this game.
- Pakistan can bring in Malik as they are lacking good finisher.
- M. Hafeez can be brought back but it is very unlikely.
Tips For ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team
- As England has already won 2 matches, they are expected to change their lineups a bit for trying different combinations for the worldcup.
- J. Roy and J. Bairstow have been in terrific form this year. England will expect them to continue doing so against Pakistan.
- J. Root has been one of the best batsmen of all time for England, he has been consistent throughout his career and will continue to do so.
- Morgan and Buttler will do the finishing duties. Both played very well in the last match helping England post a masive total.
- Willey bowled well and tight in the last match.
- A. Rashid has been England’s go-to bowler.
- J Archer if plays can make a difference.
- F. Zaman and Imam will have a lot to do if Pakistan has to compete a side like England.
- B. Azam is a great and most consistent batsman.
- Asif Ali will play the role of pacing the innings.
- Hasan Ali and Shaeen Afridi have been Pakistan’s best bowlers.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
ENG: J. Bairstow, J. Buttler, E. Morgon, J. Root, J. Roy.
PAK: F. Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, B. Azam.
Grand League Pick For Todays ENG vs PAK Dream11 Teams
- B. Stokes
- M. Ali
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
ENG is a more balanced side than Pakistan and has already won the last encounter, but Pakistan have fought back well. Lacking a finisher, Pakistan will surely be a less favourite side to win this match.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Teams For Todays Match
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team For Grand League
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team Small League
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team
Labels: ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team, ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team Predictions, ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Today