ENG vs PAK, 5th ODI Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match
INFO: After the first ODI being washed out at London, both the teams have scored more than 340 runs in all the 3 ODIs consecutively, with England being the winning side in all of them. Both the teams have shown the intent to prepare for the world cup by building the right squads. England is quite strong on paper to win this series. England is manipulating with their combination as they have already won the series and are giving chance to everyone in the squad.
Install MPL App And Earn Rs.25 Paytm Cash- Click Here
ENG vs PAK, 5th ODI Match Details:
- The 5th ODI between England and Pakistan will be played at Headingley, Leeds.
- The Match starts at 15:30 IST (10:00 GMT).
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 30 Fantasy Apps
16℃, 50-80% Humidity, Winds up to 10 km/hr. The temperature will decrease by 3-4℃ as the match progresses. Mostly Cloudy Weather, high chances of rain.
Match Played: 40
Matches Won by:
- Home side: 20
- Touring side: 10
- Neutral Side: 08
- NR: 2
Highest Score: England 339/6 Lowest Score: England 93/10.
- Another good pitch is on offer at the Leeds with scores in excess of 300 being expected from both sides.
- batting Friendly Pitches
- Pacers will find swing upfront as is the case in almost all grounds around England.
- Spinners will hold the key in the middle overs and might just define the outcome of the game.
- Dew would be a factor in this match, it would be difficult for spinners to grip the bowl due to such weather.
- The outfield will be quicker.
Last five completed ODI matches: (Most recent- first)
ENG: W W W NR W
PAK: L L L NR L
ENG vs PAK Head-to-Head
Total – 86
ENG – 52
PAK – 31
NR – 3
Previous Encounter: ( ENG vs PAK )
- B. Azam: 115(112) T. Curran: 4/75(10)
- M. Hafeez: 59(55) M. Wood: 2/71(10)
England: 341/7 (49.3)
- J. Roy: 114(89) I. Wasim: 2/62(10)
- B. Stokes: 71(64) M. Hasnain: 2/80(10)
England won by 3 wickets.
IPL 2019 Final, ENG vs PAK Squads
Eoin Morgan (C), Joe Root, Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, James Vince, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan, Joe Denly, Tom Curran, David Willey.
Sarfaraz Ahmed(C), Abid Ali, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul Haq, Asif Ali, Haris Sohail, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Hafeez, Yasir Shah, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Shaheen Afridi, and Mohammad Amir.
ENG vs PAK Probable Playing XI
- Jonny Bairstow / Vince
- Jason Roy (might be rested) / Vince
- Joe Root
- Eoin Morgan (C)
- Ben Stokes
- Moeen Ali
- Jos Butler (WK)
- Tom Curran
- Adil Rashid
- Jofra Archer
- Mark Wood
Update: Johny Bairstow can come back for this match
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
Pakistan Probable XI:
- Imam-ul-Haq / Haris Suhail
- Fakhar Zaman,
- Babar Azam,
- Mohammed Hafeez
- Shoaib Malik
- Asif Ali
- Sarfaraz Ahmed (C & WK)
- Imad Wasim
- Hasan Ali
- Junaid Khan
- Mohammad Hasnain
News: Imam UL Haq is Injured and Suhail Can Replace him
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
ENG vs PAK Team News
- England is changing their lineups regularly, so as per performance, Tom Curran can be given rest.
- Bairstow might return or Vince could be given yet another chance.
- J. Roy can be rested as he has played well consistently.
- Morgan might return and take the captaincy back from Buttler.
- J. Archer will again play as he is yet to take wickets.
Tips For ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team
- As England has already won 3 matches, they are expected to change their lineups a bit for trying different combinations for the world cup.
- J. Roy and J. Bairstow have been in terrific form this year. England will expect them to continue doing so against Pakistan.
- J. Root has been one of the best batsmen of all time for England, he has been consistent throughout his career and will continue to do so.
- Morgan and Buttler will do the finishing duties. Both played very well in the last match helping England post a masive total.
- A. Rashid has been England’s go-to bowler.
- J Archer if plays can make a difference.
- F. Zaman and Imam will have a lot to do if Pakistan has to compete a side like England.
- B. Azam is a great and most consistent batsman.
- Asif Ali will play the role of pacing the innings.
- Malik and Hafeez have played well after the return.
- Hasan Ali and Shaheen Afridi have been Pakistan’s best bowlers.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
ENG: J. Bairstow, J. Buttler, E. Morgon, J. Root, J. Roy.
PAK: F. Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, B. Azam.
Grand League Pick For Todays ENG vs PAK Dream11 Teams
- B. Stokes
- M. Hafeez
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
ENG is a more balanced side than Pakistan and has already won the last 3 encounters, but Pakistan has fought back well. Lacking a finisher, Pakistan will surely be a less favourite side to win this match.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Teams For Todays Match
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team For Grand League
ENG vs PAK 5th ODI Dream11 Team Small League
ENG vs PAK 5th ODI BalleBaazi Team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team
Labels: ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team, ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team Predictions, ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Today