ENG vs SA Match 1 – ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Dream11 Team Today
INFO: The host England and South Africa are ready to kick start the much-awaited ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. The two teams will square off against each other on May 30 at the Kennington Oval, London.
While one team is going in with the tag of being the favourites for the title, the other is living with the tag of being the chokers. Both the teams will try to try to win and start their campaign with a win.
Top 30 Fantasy Cricket Apps With Free Rs.100 Bonus- Click Here
ENG vs SA First Match Details:
- The two teams will square off against each other on May 30 at the Kennington Oval, London.
- The match will start at 1:30 PM.
23℃, high 20 per cent Humidity, Winds up to 23 km/hr. The temperature will decrease by 3-4℃ as the match progresses.
Kennington Oval, London.
Match Played: 24
Matches Won by:
- Home side: 7
- Touring side: 3
- Neutral Side: 10
- NR: 4
Highest Score: England 342/8
Lowest Score: Sri Lanka 138/10.
- Another good pitch is on offer at the Sohia Gardens with scores in excess of 300 being expected from both sides.
- Pacers will find swing upfront as is the case in almost all grounds around England.
- Spinners will hold the key in the middle overs and might just define the outcome of the game.
- Dew won’t be a factor in this match.
- The outfield will be quicker.
Head TO Head Eng vs SA
|Matches Played||ENG Won||SA Won||Tie||No Result|
Last Five Match Records
ENG: W L W W W
SA: NR W W W W
ENG vs SA Team News For Today
- Captain Eoin Morgan, who had suffered a finger fracture ahead of the first warm-up game against Australia, has been declared fit for this tournament opener against South Africa.
- Adil Rashid and Mark Wood have also recovered from their respective shoulder and leg injuries.
- Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi, who collectively bowled 13 overs in the warm-up game against Sri Lanka, seem to have regained complete fitness from their respective injuries.
- Dale Steyn, however, has failed to fully recover from his shoulder injury and has therefore been ruled out of the tournament opener against England.
- Steyn is likely to be replaced by either Dwaine Pretorius or Chris Morris. Andile Phehlukwayo has also strengthened his case for a place in the playing eleven after his four-wicket haul against Sri Lanka, but the all-rounder may not get his opportunity just yet.
Fantasy Cricket Tips For Today’s Dream11 Team
- Hashim Amla’s return to form will bring some relief in the South African camp. The opener has now hit successive fifties – 65 against Sri Lanka and 51* against Afghanistan.
- It’s a great chance to pick both Quinton de Kock and Jos Buttler in the team. Both have been in superlative forms of late and would give valuable points more often than not.
- Joe Root provides stability to the English batting amongst all the fireworks around him.
- Faf du Plessis is the leader for South Africa, not just as the captain but of the batting unit as well. If South Africa is to do well in the tournament, he has to score runs consistently.
- Jofra Archer and Lungi Ngidi are good options. Imran Tahir is one reliable bowler who would pick up wickets on any pitch.
- Eoin Morgan is the leading ODI run-getter at the Kennington Oval with 573 runs at an average of 57.30 and the skipper could play a big knock here.
- Ben Stokes and Moeen Ali are two of them who would deliver on most days with both bat and ball.
ENG vs SA WC 2019 Squads
Eoin Morgan (C), Moeen Ali, Jofra Archer, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, James Vince, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood
South Africa Squad
Quinton de Kock, Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris
ENG vs SA Probable Playing XI
- Jason Roy,
- Jonny Bairstow
- Joe Root,
- Eoin Morgan (c)
- Jos Buttler (wk),
- Ben Stokes,
- Moeen Ali,
- Chris Woakes,
- Liam Plunkett/Mark Wood
- Jofra Archer,
- Adil Rashid
Update: Both team will choose more batsman in Squad
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
- Hashim Amla,
- Quinton de Kock (wk),
- Faf du Plessis (c),
- Rassie van der Dussen,
- David Miller,
- JP Duminy
- andile phehlukwayo
- Dwaine Pretorius/Chris Morris,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Lungi Ngidi,
- Imran Tahir
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
Captain and Vice Captain Choices:
Quinton De Cock, Hashim Amla
Jasin Roy, Joe Root
Eng vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction For Today’s Match
ENG vs SA Dream11 Teams For Small Leagues
ENG vs SA Dream11 Teams For Grand Leagues
ENG vs SA BalleBaazi Teams For Todays Match
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make ENG vs SA Dream11 Team