PRE INFO: The 4th match of ICC Cricket World Cup will be played between Australia and Afganistan. Afghanistan is playing their second World Cup and after shocking Pakistan in the warm-up encounter will face a challenge from Australia in the first match of the tournament. They will be tested to the hilt in this mega event and the Asian side looks ready to put their best foot forward.
#ICCWC2019 5th Match- BAN vs RSA Best Dream11 Teams & Prediction – Click Here
Australia is also high on confidence after playing a number of warm-ups and David Warner and Steve Smith will be raring to make their official comeback in the yellow jersey. It will be interesting to see how Afghanistan will fight.
Top 30 Fantasy Cricket App Download List – Click Here
Afghanistan vs Australia, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 4
1st June 2019, 6:00 PM IST
County Ground, Bristol
Sign up On HalaPlay & Get Free Rs.100 ( 100 % usable ) – Download Now
- Temperature: 24 °c
- Wind: 21 km/h WSW
- Humidity: 57%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 19.7 km
Last warm-up match was played at this venue and the Windies went on to smack 421 runs. The small boundaries are going to keep the batsmen interested in hitting big shots. Having said that, the ball might turn in Bristol which beings Afghanistan into the game big time.
|First T20 Match||28/08/2006|
|Last T20 Match||08/07/2018|
|Matches Won by Home Side||0 (0.00%)|
|Matches Won by Touring Side||3 (100.00%)|
|Matches Won by Neutral Side||0 (0.00%)|
|Matches Tied||0 (0.00%)|
|Matches with No Result||0 (0.00%)|
|Highest Individual Innings||100*||R G Sharma||2018 England v India|
|Best Bowling||4/38||H H Pandya||2018 England v India|
|Highest Team Innings||201/3||India 2018 v England|
|Lowest Team Innings||No completed innings|
|Highest Run Chase Achieved||201/3||India 2018 v England|
|Average Runs per Wicket||28.35|
|Average Runs per Over||8.47|
Average first innings score: 295 (Last six completed One-Day matches (including World Cup warm-ups)
Record of the chasing teams: Won – 3; Lost – 3
AUS vs AFG ICC WC Squad 2019
Gulbadin Naib (C), Mohammad Shahzad, Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Samiullah Shinwari, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Jason Behrendorff and Kane Richardson
AUS vs AFG Probable Playing XI
- Mohammad Shahzad (wk)
- Hazratullah Zazai
- Rahmat Shah
- Hashmatullah Shahidi
- Asghar Afghan
- Mohammad Nabi
- Gulbadin Naib (c)
- Rashid Khan
- Dawlat Zadran
- Hamid Hassan
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
– There are no Injury Concern For #Afganistan
- David Warner
- Aaron Finch (c)
- Usman Khawaja
- Steve Smith
- Marcus Stoinis
- Glenn Maxwell
- Alex Carey (wk)
- Pat Cummins
- Jason Behrendorff / Nathan Coulter Nile
- Mitchell Starc
- Adam Zampa
– David Warner Will Open For All The Matches…
AUS vs AFG Team News For Today’s Match
- David Warner has been declared fit and will open the innings.
- Usman Khawaja should hold the fort at number three with Steve Smith and Glenn Maxwell following him
- Marcus Stoinis provides the balance in the side
- Nathan Lyon was able to give a good account of his accuracy and guile and would surely be in the reckoning for the vacant spot in the bowling attack
AUS vs AFG Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips:
- David Warner’s fitness is in the air as of now but is almost certain to start the game alongside David Warner.
- Usman Khawaja should hold the fort at number three with Steve Smith and Glenn Maxwell following him.
- Nathan Lyon was able to give a good account of his accuracy and guile and would surely be in the reckoning for the vacant spot in the bowling attack along with Nathan Coulter-Nile.
- Ashgar Afghan and Hashmatullah Shahidi provide the impetus towards the end of the innings along with captain Gulbadin Naib, whose medium pace bowling could have a huge say in the proceedings.
- While Mujeeb ur Rahman mans one end with new ball, Dawlat Zadran should get the nod over Hamid Hassan as the designated new ball bowler in the opening game.
Key Players For Today’s Match
Pat Cummins in last 5 ODIs:
Head-to-Head Records Between AUS and AFG
Total – 2
Aus – 2
Afg – 0
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection For Todays Dream11 Teams:
Captain Options: David Warner, Steve Smith, Usman Khawaja.
Vice-Captain Options: Mohammad Nabi, Pat Cummins, Mohammad Shahzad.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
AUS vs AFG Dream11 Team for today’s match
NZ vs SL Dream11 Team for small league
NZ vs SL Dream11 Team For Grand League
BalleBaazi Team For AFG vs Aus 4th ICC Match
Grand League Dream11 Team For 4th Match AFG vs AUS
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. so taking the help from the above post, make AUS vs AFG Dream 11 Team.
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash