Defending champions Australia are back in action after a triumphant start to their 2019 World Cupcampaign as they face the formidable West Indies in what could be one of the standout matches of the season.
With the likes of Chris Gayle and Andre Russell complementing the youth and exuberance of Shai Hope and Shimron Hetmyer, West Indies have already proven their worth and firmly asserted their credentials as a genuine contender for this year’s World Cup. They now face the mighty Aussies boasting of perhaps the best bowling unit in the tournament and an in-form David Warner to bank upon. Pat Cummins and Adam Zampa were on song in their previous game as Mitchell Starc hit 150 kmph on multiple occasions.
Australia vs West Indies, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 10
6th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
Trent Bridge, Nottingham
It has been very tough to predict the English weather this season and once again, the cloud cover will welcome the teams at the venue. Showers are expected around 10 AM and we might be in for a delayed start
The Trent Bridge has often known to produce the featherbeds. The surface used for England-Pakistan encounter was a belter but the Windies won’t mind some help from the pitch. The team winning the toss is expected to bowl if the conditions are overcast.
Average score batting first: 309 (Last six One-Day matches at the venue)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 3; Lost – 3
AUS vs WI Head To Head
Australia won: 73
West Indies won: 60
No result: 3
AUS vs WI ICC WC Squad 2019
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Jason Behrendorff and Kane Richardson
Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Carlos Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Shannon Gabriel, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Evin Lewis, Ashley Nurse, Nicholas Pooran, Kemar Roach, Andre Russell, Oshane Thomas
AUS vs WI Probable Playing XI
- Aaron Finch (C),
- David Warner,
- Usman Khawaja,
- Steven Smith,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Alex Carey (WK),
- Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Pat Cummins,
- Mitchell Starc,
- Adam Zampa.
- Chris Gayle,
- Shai Hope (WK),
- Darren Bravo,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Andre Russell,
- Jason Holder (C),
- Carlos Brathwaite,
- Ashley Nurse,
- Sheldon Cottrell,
- Oshane Thomas.
Team News for todays match
- Andre Russell struggled during the Pakistan innings a bit but he is expected to take the field.
- Chris Gayle looked uncomfortable with his back while batting but must have got enough rest to come back fit on the field.
- No changes are expected from Australia after a comfortable win against Afghanistan earlier in the tournament.
- West Indies aren’t expected to make changes to their side with Darren Bravo given yet another go in the top order. With Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer and Shai Hope fit and firing for the Windies, they walk into this game with a lot of confidence as they look to sustain their momentum
Pat Cummins in last six ODIs:
Wickets – 20
Average – 11.85
5-wicket hauls – 1
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Captain Options: Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, Shai Hope.
Vice-Captain Options: David Warner, Andre Russell, Usman Khawaja.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
IND vs SA Dream11 Team for today’s match
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. so taking the help from the above post, make AUS vs WI Dream 11 Team.
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash