PRE INFO: The third match of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 will be played between Newzeland and Srilanka. Newzeland is runner up of last world cup and are in good form but have lost their last warmup match aganist Westindies, While Srilanka team is a young team and performing well after the appointment of Dimuth Karunaratne as captain.
#ICCWC2019 5th Match- BAN vs RSA Best Dream11 Teams & Prediction – Click Here
Srilanka lost their last match (Warmup) aganist Australia. Now both the teams will face each other in this encounter. let’s see who will take the victory away. e Kiwis, who look more balanced and experienced as well with most of their players already aware of the pressures of a World Cup.
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 10 Fantasy Cricket Apps
Match Details ( NZ vs SL)
New Zealand vs Sri Lanka, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 3
1st June 2019, 3:00 PM
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
- Temperature: 22 °c
- Wind: 19 km/h WSW
- Humidity: 67%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 19.7 km
Pitch Report For Today’s Match
The pitch at the Sophia Gardens is full of runs this season. Even in the warm-up matches, the score of 300 was easily crossed by the teams batting first. Flat track is expected to be on offer and the batsmen from both the sides would hope to make first use of the wicket to post a huge total on the board.
|First ODI Match||20/05/1999|
|Last ODI Match||16/06/2018|
|Matches Won by Home Side||7 (29.17%)|
|Matches Won by Touring Side||3 (12.50%)|
|Matches Won by Neutral Side||10 (41.67%)|
|Matches Tied||1 (4.17%)|
|Matches with No Result||3 (12.50%)|
|Highest Individual Innings||131||S E Marsh||2018 England v Australia|
|Best Bowling||4/28||R A Jadeja||2014 England v India|
|Highest Team Innings||342/8||England 2018 v Australia|
|Lowest Team Innings||138||Sri Lanka 2013 v New Zealand|
|Highest Run Chase Achieved||304/6||Pakistan 2016 v England|
|Average Runs per Wicket||32.39|
|Average Runs per Over||5.33|
Average first innings score- 321 (Last five completed One-Day matches (including World Cup warm-ups) at the venue.
Record of the chasing teams: Won – 0; Lost – 5
NZ vs SL ICC WC Squad 2019
Kane Williamson (C), Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Colin Munro, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor
Dimuth Karunaratne (C), Dhananjaya de Silva, Avishka Fernando, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Jeevan Mendis, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Thisara Perera, Nuwan Pradeep, Milinda Siriwardana, Lahiru Thirimanne, Isuru Udana and Jeffrey Vandersay
NZ vs SL Probable Playing XI
- Martin Guptill
- Colin Munro
- Kane Williamson (capt)
- Ross Taylor
- Tom Blundell
- Tom Latham (wk)
- Jimmy Neesham
- Mitchell Santner
- Tim Southee
- Trent Boult
- Lockie Ferguson
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
- Kusal Perera
- Dimuth Karunaratne (capt)
- Lahiru Thirimanne
- Jeevan Mendis
- Angelo Mathews
- Thisara Perera
- Jeevan Mendis
- Milinda Siriwardana
- Lasith Malinga
- Suranga Lakmal
NZ vs SL Team News For Todays Match
- Tom Latham missed the warm-up games due to injury and looks doubtful for this encounter as well.
- Avishka Fernando sustained an injury during their first warm-up game and there is no update about his fitness yet.
- Trent Boult leads the bowling attack for the Kiwis with one of Matt Henry or Tim Southee partnering him whilst the pace of Lockie Ferguson should hurry the batsmen.
- New Zealand has a number of all-around options in their matchday squad and would prefer Jimmy Neesham and Mitchell Santner, given their current form.
- Lasith Malinga remains the only genuine threat with the ball from the Sri Lankan set of players
Key Players For Todays Match:
Kane Williamson in England since 2015:
The 50s: 5
Head-to-Head Records Between NZ and SL
Total – 98
SL – 41
NR – 08
Tied – 01
- World Cup head to head b/w this teams
New Zealand vs Sri Lanka
New Zealand won: 4
Sri Lanka won: 6
No result: 0
NZ vs SL, Last five Match Record
SL: L, NR, W, L, L
NZ: W, W, W, W, L
NZ vs SL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips:
- Kusal Mendis is the only one picked with the uncertainty surrounding Tom Latham’s fitness and Kusal Perera’s lack of form. Kusal Mendis is one of Sri Lanka’s best batsman in this format and should be able to score some runs on a good batting track in Cardiff.
- Kane Williamson and Martin Guptill have been prolific for the Kiwis over the last few years and warranty a place in the side while Ross Taylor is also a decent option.
- Sri Lankan roster, veteran Angelo Mathews is a viable option as well while captain Dimuth Karunaratne would also love to score some runs upfront if they were to stand a chance of competing against New Zealand.
- Jimmy Neesham is a must have with his big hitting abilities bound to come into play while the likes of Mitchell Santner and Thisara Perera also decent option to have in your side.
- Lasith Malinga remains the only genuine threat with the ball from the Sri Lankan set of players and is a must-have in the side along with Trent Boult, who was in top form over the two warm-up games.
- Leggie Ish Sodhi is also a great option to have in the side while Isuru Udana’s batting abilities give him the nod over Lakmal.
Captain & Vice Captain Choice For Todays Dream11 Teams:
Captain Options: Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Dimuth Karunaratne.
Vice-Captain Options: Thisara Perera, Trent Boult, Kusal Mendis.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
NZ vs SL Dream11 Team for today’s match
NZ vs SL Dream11 Team for small league
NZ vs SL Dream11 Team For Grand League
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. so taking the help from the above post, make NZ vs SL Dream 11 Team.