Imran Khan Full Biography
The cricketer turned politician Imran Khan made his international debut against England in 1971 at the age of just 18. He is the man who completely revolutionized the Pakistani team and change the whole mindset with his extraordinary aggressions and bold decisions. Due to extraordinary services for cricket Pakistan, Imran khan regarded as the best captain and all-rounder of Pakistan till date. Despite being wicketless in his very first match, Imran khan made a comeback and came into limelight.
Imran khan’s career was completely on the peak during 1982-92 and that was the time was he transformed the mediocre Pakistani team into the world’s hot side. He drew test series against West Indies during their peak time and also become the first captain to win against India in India. During his last 10 years in international cricket, Imran khan completely changed his attitude toward the game with his average of 51 with the bat and 19 with the ball. In 1992 world cup final, after the early collapse, he goes one down and plays sensibly the knock of 72 to take his team to a respectable total. And led his team to the victory in Melbourne against England.
Right after his cricketing days, Imran khan established a political party Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf (PTI) in 1996. after the real struggle of about 20 years, Imran Khan becomes the Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Imran Khan Basic Information
- Name: Imran Khan Niazi
- Nickname: Kaptaan
- Role: Allrounder
- Batting Style: Right-hand bat
- Bowling Style: Right-arm fast
Imran Khan Physical Appearance
- Height (approx.): 6 feet
- Weight (approx.): 75 kg
- Eye Color: Hazel Brown
- Hair Color: Brownish black
Personal Life Of Imran Khan
- Date of Birth: October 5, 1952,
- Age: 67 years
- Birth Place: Lahore, Punjab
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: Pakistani
- School: Aitchison College in Lahore, Royal Grammar School Worcester in England
- College: Philosophy, Politics, and Economics degree from Keble College, Oxford in 1975
- Educational Qualifications: Graduated in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Keble College, Oxford
- Net Worth: US$360,000
Family & Religion of Imran Khan
- Father: Ikramullah Khan Niazi
- Mother:Shaukat Khanum.
- Brother: N/A
- Sister: Rubina Khanum, Aleema Khanum, Uzma Khanum, Rani Khanum
- Religion: Islam
- Address: Lahore
Cricket Career Of Imran Khan
- Test: England v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 3-8, 1971
- ODI: England v Pakistan at Nottingham, Aug 31, 1974
- T20: N/A
- Jersey Number:N/A
- Domestic/State Teams:
- Nature on the field: Aggressive
Highlighted Records Of Imran Khan
- In the 1992 World Cup, Imran Khan-led Pakistan to victory after beating England in the final.
- With 3,807 runs and 362 wickets in 88 Test matches, Khan is only among 8 players in the world to have achieved this unique feat.
- Imran Khan also has the privilege to call himself the first Pakistani captain to win a Test series in India. He did it in the year 1986-87.
- Imran Khan took4/6 Against India in Sharjah. Among the six victims of Khan’s magical bowling were Ravi Shastri, Kris Srikanth, Sunil Gavaskar, DB Vengsarkar, M Amarnath, and Madan Lal.
Imran Khan Preferences & Hobbies
- Hobbies: Gym
- Favorite Cricketers: Virat Kohli
- Most Favorite Sportspersons: Viv Richards
- Favorite Food: Biryani
- Favorite Color: Black
Imran Khan Relationship Status
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Jemima Goldsmith (m. 1995; div. 2004), Reham Khan (m. 2015; div. 2015) Bushra Bibi (m. 2018)
- Marriage Date:
- Children: Suleiman Isa Khan, Qasim Khan
Imran Khan Awards and Recognitions
- For his achievements for cricket Pakistan, Khan received the Hilal-e-Imtiaz, the second-highest civilian award, and honor bestowed by the Government of Pakistan.
- In 1983, he gets the pride of performance award.
- In 1985, he was awarded as the player of the year by Sussex Cricket Society.
- He was also named Wisden Cricketer of the year, in 1983.
- He is also featured as Hall of fame at the University of Oxford.
Controversies did by ( Imran Khan )
- In 1994, Khan had admitted that, during Test matches, he “occasionally scratched the side of the ball and lifted the seam.”
The All Out Cricket Post Interview Of Imran Khan
Lesser-Known Facts About Imran Khan
- Imran Khan had announced his retirement from international cricket after the conclusion of the 1987 World Cup. However, Pakistan’s President Gen Zia-ul-Haq asked him to return to lead the team. Imran accepted his offer and went on to lead the team to their first-ever Cricketing World Cup Victory in 1992.
- While on a trip with his children in Islamabad, he was looted at gunpoint. The car driven by the criminals overtook his vehicle and snatched his mobile phone, credit card, and camera.
- Did you know that in 1971 Imran Khan was a part of the West-Pakistani under 19 team? He went to Bangladesh (at the time East-Pakistan) for a cricket match. On the day that the 1971 war began, he was on the last flight that came back to West Pakistan.
Checkout Biographies Of Popular Cricketers
- South Africa Cricketers Biography
- England Cricketers Biography
- Australia Cricketers Biography
- NewZealand Cricketers Biography
- Bangladesh Cricketers Biography
- Pakistan Cricketers Biography
- West Indies Cricketers Biography
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash