ICC WC 2019 IND V NZ 1st Semi-Final Pre Info: The 1st Semi Final Of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 will be played between India vs Newzeland. Newzeland is one of the most consistent teams in this world cup while India also won their both matches till now.
India lost to newzeland in their warmup game and will look to win this game. While newzeland will try to defeat India again. In ICC Tournaments newzeland always played better than India and won more matches. India has been dealt with an injury blow ahead of this game with Shikhar Dhawan sustaining the thumb injury. He has been ruled out of this game and KL Rahul will open the innings instead with either Vijay Shankar or Dinesh Karthik filling up the number four slot.
ICC WC 2019 1st Semi-Final Match Details:
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Semi Final ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester
- The match starts at 03:00 pm local time
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 30 Fantasy Cricket Apps
- Temperature: 13 °c
- Wind: 21 km/h WSW
- Humidity: 88%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 19.7 km
Avg 1st Innings score: 252
Avg 2nd Innings score: 220
Highest Total: 481/6 (50 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest Total: 83/10 (23 Ov) by RSA vs ENG
Highest Chased: 350/3 (44 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Lowest Defended: 195/9 (50 Ov) by WI vs ENG
As seen in the previous game between South Africa and Australia, a good batting surface will be on offer with something in it for the pacers and spinners alike. With his being a used pitch, an extra spinner might be on the cards although the cloudy conditions should favour swing bowling with the new ball.
IND vs NZ Head To Head Records
India won: 55
New Zealand won: 45
No result: 5
World Cup head to head Records-
India vs New Zealand
India won: 3
New Zealand won: 4
No Result: 0
India vs New Zealand Head to Head in England:
India won: 0
New Zealand won: 3
IND vs NZ Previous Encounter:
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Warmup Match
India- 179-10 (39.2)
- H.Pandya- 30(37) T.boult- 4/33(6.2)
- R.Jadeja- 53(50) J.Neesham- 3/26(6)
Newzeland- 180-4 (37.1)
- K.williamson- 67(87) R.Jadeja- 1/27(7)
- R. Taylor- 71(75) H.Pandya- 1/26(4)
Newzeland won by 6 wickets.
Newzeland in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Group Stage
No Result– 1
India in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Group Stage
No Result– 1
IND vs NZ ICC WC Squad 2019
Kane Williamson (C), Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Colin Munro, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Vijay Shankar/Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Vijay Shankar/Dinesh Karthik, Mohammed Shami, Shikhar Dhawan, Ravindra Jadeja.
IND & NZ Probable Playing XI For Today Match
New Zealand Team
- Martin Guptill
- Colin Munro
- Kane Williamson (C)
- Ross Taylor
- Tom Latham (WK)
- James Neesham
- Colin de Grandhomme
- Mitchell Santner
- Matt Henry
- Lockie Ferguson
- Trent Boult.
- KL Rahul,
- Rohit Sharma,
- Virat Kohli (c)
- Risabh Pant
- MS Dhoni (wk),
- Kedar Jadhav/Ravinder Jadega
- Hardik Pandya,
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,
- Y.Chahal /Kuldeep Yadav,
- Mohanned Shammi
- Jasprit Bumrah.
IND vs NZ Team news for Todays Match
- KL Rahul will open with Rohit Sharma
- Risabh Pant will Play at no.4
- there will one to play between Ravinder Jadeja/Kuldeep Yadav
- India will go for 3 Fast bowlers
- Newzeland side can add Trent Boult if fit for the match
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction For Todays Match
- Rohit Sharma is in great form and should be included in the fantasy team
- Kane Williamson and Ross Taylor can destroy any bowling lineup on their day
- Tom Latham should be given preference ahead of MS Dhoni because of recent form
- Hardik Pandya is a must play in fantasy team and from Jimmy Needham and de grand home, one should be in the team
- Boult, Bumrah, Chahal, Bhuvi can be chosen as bowlers
- Both Tom Latham and Rishabh Pant should be picked in the side with both of them coming in at relatively cheaper prices. While Latham did score a fifty in the previous game, Rishabh Pant has only shown glimpses of what he is capable of and will be eager to come good in the semi-final.
- With five hundreds to his name, Rohit Sharma is one of the must-have players in this game along with Virat Kohli and Kane Williamson.
- Mitchell Santner has been economical with the ball and is a handy option to have in the side. Along with him, one of Hardik Pandya or Colin de Grandhomme are also viable candidates to fill in as the second all-rounder.
- asprit Bumrah and Lockie Ferguson have 17 wickets each and are great options to have in your side for this game.
Key Players For Today’s Match:
- Rohit Sharma in his last four ODI innings – 57, 122*, 56, 95. This is the first time Rohit has scored four consecutive fifty-plus scores in his ODI career.
- Virat Kohli 82 Runs in the last Match
- Hardik Pandya scored quick fire 48 in his last match aganist australians
- Ross Taylor 82,48 in last 2 matches
- Kane Williamson 40,79 in last 2 matches
- Captain and Vice-Captain Selection for today’s match:
Captain Options: Virat Kohli, Trent Boult, Rohit Sharma.
Vice-Captain Options: Ross Taylor, Hardik Pandya, Kane Williamson.
Players to Watch out:
- Rohit Sharma
- Virat Kohli
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Kane Williamson
- Ross Taylor
- Trent Boult
Winning prediction For Today’s Match
Newzeland defeated India in warmup match and pitch is also good for swing bowlers and newzeland have great bowling attack. India’s batting is strong but they will miss services of Shikhar Dhawan, Newzeland has more chances to win this match.
Top Dream11 Alternate Cricket Apps
IND v NZ Dream11 Team Prediction For 1st Semi Final Match
IND vs NZ MY11VIP Fantasy Team
IND VS NZ BalleBaazi Fantasy Team
INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND MY11CIRCLE FANTASY TEAM
NZ VS IND MPL Pro Fantasy Team
NEW ZEALAND VS iNDIA Howzat Fantasy Cricket Team
IND VS NZ Fanfight Fantasy Team For Todya’s Match
INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND Fantain Fantasy Team
1st Semi Final IND v NZ Dream11 Team For Small Leagues
1st Semi Final IND v NZ Dream11 Team For Head 2 Head Leagues
IND vs NZ Dream11 Grand League Teams For Todays Match
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make NZ vs IND Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction For Today’s 1ST ICC WC SEMI FINAL Match