MI vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match
Pre-match INFO: The 51st match of the VIVO IPL 2019 will be played between Mumbai Indians(MI) and Sunrisers Hyderabad(SRH). MI has 7 wins from 12 games and is currently placed third in the points table, while SRH is in the fourth spot with 6 wins from 12 outings. A win for MI will ensure their qualification for the playoffs. Meanwhile, a win for SRH will bring them an inch closer to get qualified for the playoffs. David Warner and Jonny Bairstow have left for international duties and this would affect their team balance.
IPL 2019, 51st Match Details:
Match 51 of the 2019 VIVO IPL between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
The Match starts at 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT).
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps
29℃, (77-80)% Humidity, Winds up to 13 km/hr. These conditions will hardly change throughout the match.
Venue Statistics (IPL 2019)
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
1st innings average score:
Match Played: 5 1st batting team won: 2 2nd batting team won: 3 Tie: 0
Highest Score: Delhi Capitals 213/6 Lowest Score: Chennai Super Kings 133/8
- The wicket here at the Wankhede Stadium has been covered with a bit of grass across the surface.
- Five matches have been played so far in this ground with an average score of 188 in the first innings.
- Dew is around and so, teams would want to bowl first.
- Another high scoring game is on cards.
- Teams will be looking to post a big total in the first innings.
Last five completed T20 matches
Mumbai Indians- W, W, L, W, L
Sunrisers Hyderabad- W, W, L, L, W
Head-to-Head ( MI vs SRH)
Total – 13
MI – 07
SRH – 06
Total at Mumbai – 06
SRH – 03
Previous Encounter: ( MI vs SRH)
Mumbai Indians: 136/7(20)
- Kieron Pollard: 46(26) S Kaul: 2/34(4)
- Q De Kock: 19(18) M Nabi: 1/13(4)
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 96/10 (17.4)
- Deepak Hooda: 20(24) Alzarri Joseph: 6/12(3.4)
- Manish Pandey: 16(21) Rahul Chahar: 2/21(4)
Mumbai Indians won by 40 runs.
MI vs SRH Squads
Rohit Sharma (C), Quinton de Kock (WK), Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Barinder Sran, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhedh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ben Cutting, Rasikh Salam, Ishan Kishan, Jason Behrendorff.
Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (C), Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Mohammed Nabi, Wriddhiman Saha (WK), Rashid Khan, Deepak Hooda, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Ricky Bhui, Shreevats Goswami, Jonny Bairstow, David Warner, Shahbaz Nadeem, Yusuf Pathan , Siddharth Kaul, Shakib Al Hassan, Basil Thampi, Billy Stanlake, T Natarajan, Abhishek Sharma.
MI VS SRH Playing XI
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Evin Lewis,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Barinder Sran,
- Lasith Malinga,
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Martin Guptill,
- Kane Williamson (C),
- Manish Pandey,
- Vijay Shankar,
- Mohammed Nabi,
- Wriddhiman Saha (WK),
- Rashid Khan,
- Deepak Hooda,
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,
- Sandeep Sharma,
- Khaleel Ahmed
MI vs SRH Team News
- Apart from some good finishing, MI has had an ordinary season with the bat.
- There has been a lack of consistency in the batting department except for Hardik Pandya.
- Rohit, QDK and Hardik are the players to look out for Mumbai Indians.
- Bumrah is the backbone of the MI bowling department. Malinga will assist him along with Rahul Chahar.
- David Warner and Jonny Bairstow have left for international duties and this would affect the Sunrisers.
- Manish Pandey’s return to form is a huge positive for Sunrisers.
- Martin Guptill is likely to replace Warner in the side.
- Kane Williamson needs to step up and take the charge.
- Bhuvi will lead the pace bowling attack and Khaleel along with Sandeep will assist him.
- Rashid is short of wickets this season but he is bowling good so he can be a good pick.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice:
MI: Rohit sharma, Q De Kock, Hardik Pandya.
SRH: Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Martin Guptill, Rashid Khan.
MI is looking more balanced compared to SRH this year. Considering Warner and Bairstow left, MI has high chances to win this match.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
MI vs SRH Dream11 Teams
SRH vs MI BalleBaazi Fantasy Team
MI vs SRH Best Dream11 Team For Grand League
MI vs SRH Dream11 Team Small League
MI vs SRH Halaplay Team
MI vs SRH Myteam11 Team
MI vs SRH Fanfight Team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced.
Labels: MI vs SRH Dream11 Team, MI vs SRH Dream11 Team Predictions, MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction Today
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash