KKR vs RCB Best Dream11 Team For Today Match
RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction For Today Match ( Video )
Check Todays Match Best Dream11 Team & Prediction- Click Here
INFO: Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR) started their season with a banDale Steyn Newsg by winning 4 games out of initial five. They lost their way in the middle, as they were outsmarted by Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Capitals in their last three games. What came as a surprise is that two out those losses came in their home ground.
On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore once again came to their old path of losing. They were outclassed by Mumbai Indians in the last game, thus, making things critical for them. However, they would like to go with the same intent with a newbie Dale Steyn in their ranks.
Important Note For Fantasy users:
- Join IHD Fantasy Channel For Best Dream11 Team
- List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps To Play (Dream11 Alternate )
IPL 2019, 35th Match Details:
The 35th game of the IPL between KKR and RCB will be hosted by Eden Gardens in Kolkata.
The match starts at 08:00 PM local time.
The weather in Kolkata is troublesome on Friday. In the lead up to the match, it is likely to rain with thunderstorms. Until 7 PM, the chances of rain are close to 50 per cent.
- There is the chance of rain at West Bengal, pick top order batsman for the dream11 team.
Last Five completed T20 matches
Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR )– L, L, L, W, W
Royal Challengers Bangalore ( RCB ) – L, W, L, L, L
RCB vs KKR Pitch / Report Condition
- Batting friendly Match, Lots of runs have been scored in past
- Flat Pitch, High Scoring Match can be expected.
- Dew factor is important in the night match
- Average first innings score: 184.5 – 4 IPL matches this season
- Record of chasing team: Won – 3, Lost – 1
KKR vs RCB Head to Head Stats
Total Matches Played: 24
Ground Head to Head ( In Eden Gardens )
Total Matches: 9
Last 5 Matches Head To Head Record:
Last Match: 5th April 2019: KKR (206-5, 19.1 overs) beat RCB (205-3, 20 overs) by 5 wickets, Bangalore
Man of the Match: Andre Russell (48 off 13)
Last Match in Kolkata: 8th April 2018: KKR (177-6, 18.5 overs) beat RCB (176-7, 20 overs) by four wickets
Man of the Match: Sunil Narine (50 off 19 and 1/30)
RCB vs KKR Probable Playing XI & Squads
Dinesh Karthik (c), Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Carlos Brathwaite, Joe Denly, Lockie Ferguson, Chris Lynn, Prithvi Raj, Harry Gurney, Robin Uthappa, Kuldeep Yadav, Piyush Chawla, Nitish Rana, Sandeep Warrier, KC Cariappa, Shubman Gill, Rinku Singh, Shrikant Mundhe, Nikhil Naik, Anrich Nortje, Prasidh Krishna
Parthiv Patel, AB de Villiers, Tim Southee, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Moeen Ali, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Colin de Grandhomme, Pawan Negi, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Akshdeep Nath, Milind Kumar, Marcus Stoinis, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shimron Hetmyer, Heinrich Klaasen, Himmat Singh, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Shivam Dube, Kulwant Khejroliya, Prayas Barman Devdutt Padikkal
Probable XI- Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR )
- Sunil Narine ✈
- Chris Lynn ✈
- Robin Uthappa
- Nitish Rana
- Dinesh Karthik (c & wk)
- Shubman Gill
- Andre Russell / Carlos Brathwaite ✈ ( Less chance of Russel )
- Piyush Chawla
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Harry Gurney ✈
- Prasidh Krishna
- Parthiv Patel (WK)
- Virat Kohli (C)
- AB de Villiers ✈
- Marcus Stoinis ✈
- Moeen Ali ✈
- Akshdeep Nath / Washington Sundar / Gurkeerat Man
- Pawan Negi
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Navdeep Saini
- Umesh Yadav
- Dale Steyn ✈
- Dale Steyn has joined the RCB camp and he trained with the team on Wednesday.
- The injury status of Andre Russell is still unknown. He was hit on the neck in the nets on Wednesday. He played the last couple of matches with injury.
- Kohli and de Villiers will look to fire in unison against a team whose bowling has failed to click collectively.
- Subhuman Gill is likely to play at the top of the order
- The KKR pace department has looked mediocre, while their famed spinners have struggled to get wickets on the batting-friendly Eden conditions here.
- Either Siraj or Umesh will be dropped from RCB
Dream11 Key Players For Todays Match:
Virat Kohli vs KKR in the IPL: 20 inns 574 runs 33.76 avg 4 fifties
AB de Villiers has Scored 307 Runs In IPL 2019
Andre Russell 312 Runs In This IPL With a Strike rate of 213.69
Sunil Narine: 5 wikets and 89 runs in this ipl
Chris Lynn: 212 runs in 7 matches
- AB Develliers likes to hit piyush chawla
- Virat has been seen struggling against googly balls
- Parthiv Patel can hit the best today’s likes to play at Eden garden
- Moen ali has striked well in previous matches
Dream11 Teams For Todays Match ( Demo )
RCB vs KKR Best Dream11 Team Today 1
RCB vs KKR Dream11 Grand League Team 2
RCB vs KKR BalleBaazi Classical Teams
Banglore vs Kolkata BalleBaazi Batting Fantasy
Kolkata vs Banglore Playerzpot Teams
KKR vs RCB Fantain Fantasy Teams
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change.