Kreditbee is an instant loan app which gives you a cash loan ranging from Rs 1500 to 1 lacs. But why you need it or how to get it? Most of the time, unpredictable situation come up without a warning and it can be anything, like a sudden medical emergency, festival shopping, paying your EMIs/bills, etc.
Even if it’s something you want for yourself, like a vacation, booking concert tickets, dream bike or car, we don’t believe that you must compromise of them just because you have very little or no money. That’s where Kreditbee comes in. A flat interest rate in the range of 1.48% to 2.96% is charged on the personal loans from KreditBee.
In this post, we will describe all the aspects of Kreditbee instant loan app where you can get loans in just 15 mins.
Join Our Telegram Deals Channel To Recieve Shopping Offers
Also, Kreditbee runs a fair refer and earn program where you can refer the app to your friends which will give you a discount on processing fee all you have to do is copy your referral code and send it to your friends on social media or through word of mouth.
Kreditbee Loan App Key Features
- No Paper Work Required
- Instant loan Upon Approval
- Get a loan up to Rs 1 lakh
- Fewer chances of rejection
- Low-interest rate
- No wallet maintenance direct cash in the bank
- Repayments can be done through online banking, UPI, and debit card.
What Is Kreditbee Offers
KreditBee is an Instant Personal Loan and Credit Platform for Young Professionals, where one can apply for Personal Loan Online
Even if you haven’t taken a loan before, or don’t have a credit card, you can still avail loans with KreditBee. Kreditbee offer loans in varying ticket sizes and repayment tenures, to suit all your unpredictable financial needs.
KreditBee Interest Rates
|Particulars||Micro Loan||Short-Term Loan|
(Personal Loan/Cash Loan/Online Loan/Instant Loan)
|Interest Rate||10.99% to 18% p.a.||From 10.99% to 18% p.a.||10.99% to 18% p.a.|
|Processing Fee||Rs.130 to Rs.850||Rs.1,000 + 18% GST||Rs.1,000 + 18% GST|
|Tenure||15 days or 30 days||15 days to 3 months||Up to 15 days from the loan processing date|
|Loan Amount||Rs.1,000 to Rs.15,000||Rs.10,000 to Rs.1 lakh||Up to Rs.8,000|
Required Documents For Taking Loans
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving Licence/ Passport
- ZestMoney Personal Loan App Review, Instant 20,000 Credit With 0% Interest
- Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan App Review, Online Eligibility, Interest Rate
- PaySense Loan App: Review, Eligibility. Interest Rate! Apply & Get 5 Lakh
- ePayLater App: Buy Now-Pay Later & Instant Loan up to Rs.20,000 Credit
Eligibility Criteria On Kreditbee App
- User Must Be A Citizen Of India
- Age Must Be 18 Years Or Above
- Minimum Rs 15,000 Per Month Salary Must
- Aadhaar Card Must Linked With Users Mobile Number
- Bank Account and PAN Card Required
How To Apply For Loan In Kreditbee?
- First Of All Download Kreditbee App
- Now Click On Signup And Signup using your Facebook account. You need to confirm your personal details including name, email address, and mobile number.
- Enter Refer Code If Ask – SUBTJPPW4
- Now You need to provide some information like Aadhaar Card and PAN Card details along with DOB, Monthly salary, PIN code, etc.
- After that, You Need to Upload your KYC documents and some other required details.
- Provide your bank account details.
- Now Kreditbee will check your eligibility for a loan, and if approved then Kreditbee will be disbursed the loan instantly in your bank account.
How To Download Kreditbee App APK From PlayStore?
KreditBee Customer Care Details
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 080 – 44292200
Address: Finnovation Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
No.100, The Royal Stone Tech Park,
Bengaluru, India –560016.
Type Of Loans Available From Kreditbee App
KreditBee offers three types of personal loans to customers – Microloans, Short-term loans, and Salary advance loans.
If you want to borrow a higher loan amount, then you need to take microloan first. After checking your repayment behaviour and other eligibility, Kreditbee may allow you get higher amount of loans.
Salary Advance Loan
The salary advance loan is specially made for a salaried person who needs some urgent cash before their salary get credited. You can take salary advance loan from Kreditbee and repay it when your salary gets credited in your bank account.
Short Term Loans
Short term loans are loans which are basically given for a short tenure of less than one year. The interest rate on short term loans is between 1.75% to 3.25%.
Kreditbee App Unbiased Review By IHD
Usually, Personal Loan processed by a Bank usually takes a lot of time, effort and documentation, accompanies by frequent visits to the branch office. However, the KreditBee Personal Loan process is entirely and takes hardly 10-15 minutes to be processed depending on your eligibility. The fulfilment is done as Online Cash Transfer to your Bank Account, which can be used anywhere by you as per your convenience.
Kreditbee is 100% secure and verified by us. You can take a loan from Kreditbee without thinking twice.
KreditBee Refer and Earn (Point System)
This is a very interesting segment by Kreditbee app. Here you can just wave of your processing fee on loans just like magic all you need to do is follow the steps below;-
- Open Kreditbee app.
- Go to refer option.
- Copy your Referral code or click share.
- Send the codes to your friends.
- Done! you will see the referral points in your account after your friend takes a successful loan from Kreditbee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kreditbee Operational Cities
KreditBee is operational in all major cities in India, which includes, but is not restricted to providing Personal Loan options in New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kanchipuram, Howrah, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Kanpur, Kochi, Indore, Bhopal, Vijayawada, Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Nagpur & Nashik
Is CIBIL Score Matters For Taking Loan?
We often hear about maintaining a good CIBIL Score but why and how? Your Credit Score is a 3-digit number that reflects your creditworthiness and ability to repay debt. In India, there are 4 credit bureaus that generate credit scores — CIBIL, Experian, Equifax, and CRIF High Mark.
The credit scores issued by all the 4 bureaus are equally important as various banks may use different bureau scores to make assessments on a customer’s loan eligibility. So, maintain your credit be by paying all your EMI’s on time and improve your chance to get total financial help.
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash