Longest Six in IPL History | IPL 2023
Longest Six in Cricket History, Longest Sixes In IPL: With the IPL being the ground for youth to show off their talents and the distance of 6s they hit being one of them, In 2009, MS Dhoni smashed a 115m 6, also regarded as the famous Helicopter shot. However, it is not one of the longest six in IPL history. Here are the top 5 players with the longest 6s in the IPL history till now.
Albie Morkel – Playing For Chennai, He Hit a 125M 6 Against Team Deccan in 2008 | Longest Six in IPL History
Longest six in cricket history, Even after 15 years, this record has remained intact in the IPL season. The ball was tossed in the Direction of Morkel’s pad, and then he unfurled a 125-meter monster hit over the deep midwicket and out of the Chepauk Stadium. To date, it remains the longest six in IPL.
Praveen Kumar – Playing For Bangalore, He Hit a 124M 6 Against Rajasthan in 2008.
He is one of the most surprising names present in the table. Despite big names such as Gayle, Kohli, and AB de Villiers, he holds the most extended 6 for Team RCB. Kumar clubbed Yusuf Pathan over long-on that, missed hitting the roof only by a whisker.
Adam Gilchrist – Playing For Punjab, He Hit a 122M 6 Against Bangalore in 2011
At the most picturesque stadium in the world, Gilchrist spotted the slower ball of Langeveldt early and played one of his trademark flicks over the midwicket.The ball crossed the line, left the stadium, and probably hit a plane.
Robin Uthappa – Playing For Bangalore, Hit a 120M 6 Against Mumbai in 2010
Longest six in cricket history. Having been one of the most skilled players for the last 15 years, Dwayne Bravo received one of the biggest hits in tournament history. Robbin Uthappa spotted a length ball on the stumps earlier and hit it with such force that it disappeared deep in the crowd in the famous Wankhede Stadium.
Chris Gayle – Playing For Bangalore, Hit a 119M 6 Against Pune in 2013 | Longest Six in IPL History
The form Gayle was on that day was just fantastic. Hitting 175 runs in just 66 balls was already splendid. Adding to that, he smashed the most extended 6 of 119 m against Left spinner Ali Murtaza sending the ball over the roof of Chinnaswamy Stadium. He is also known as the six-hitting machine in IPL, hitting a massive 357 six in just 142 matches.
Speaking of the IPL 2023, the following players have the most extended six till now. Longest six in cricket history.
Longest Six in IPL History
- Faf Du Plessis – 115m for Bangalore against Luchnow
- Tim David – 114m for Mumbai against Punjab
- Jos Buttler – 112m for Rajasthan against Lucknow
- Shivam Dube – 111m for Chennai against Lucknow
- Andre Russell – 109m for Kolkata against Dehli.
However, when considered the Indian PLayer with the most number of Six in IPL history, Rohit Sharma tops the chat with 250 sixes in 233 matches. He is leading the Mumbai Indian for the 2023 season.
More Interesting Topics:
- RCB Players Wives And Girlfriends In 2023 With Pictures
- Kolkata Knight Rider Players Wives And Girlfriends (IPL 2023)
- Lucknow Supergiants Players Wives and Girlfriends in IPL 2023
- Rishabh Pant Girlfriend: Isha Negi Biography, Age, Profession, Instagram
- Kaviya Maran Biography, Instagram, Boyfriend, Age, SRH Owner
- Shreyas Iyer Girlfriend, Wife, Instagram, Personal Life, IPL 2023 Salary
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash