MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match
Pre-match INFO: The Final of the VIVO IPL 2019 will be played between Mumbai Indians (MI) and Chennai Super Kings (CSK). After 50 days of cricket, what comes on top are the two of the best and the most successful teams in the history of T20 Cricket. MI have won all the 3 encounters against CSK this year. MS Dhoni and Rohit Sharma, both have shown how good their captaincy is by booking their place into the finale. Both the teams have won the title 3 times and would like to add one more to their tally.
Install MPL App And Earn Rs.25 Paytm Cash- Click Here
IPL 2019, Final Match Details:
- The Final of the VIVO IPL 2019 between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad.
- The Match starts at 19:30 IST (14:00 GMT).
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps
33℃, 40% Humidity, Winds up to 10 km/hr. These conditions will hardly change throughout the match. Partly Cloudy weather.
Venue Statistics ( IPL 2019 )
Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad.
1st innings average score: 175
Match Played: 7
1st batting team won: 4
2nd batting team won: 3
Highest Score: Sunrisers Hyderabad 231/2 Lowest Score: Sunrisers Hyderabad 96/10.
- The Pitch here has been slow, but few teams have managed to post big totals.
- Seven matches have been played so far in this ground with an average score of 175 in the first innings.
- Pitch will help spinners.
- Dew won’t be a factor in this match.
- The team batting first will have the advantage and can post a big total, which could be very difficult to chase.
Last five completed T20 matches
Mumbai Indians- W, L, W, W, W
Chennai Super Kings- L, W, L, L, W
MI vs CSK Head-to-Head
Total – 29
MI – 17
CSK – 12
NR – 0
Previous Encounter: ( MI vs CSK )
Chennai Super Kings: 131/4(20)
- A. Rayudu: 42(37) K. Pandya: 1/21(4)
- MS. Dhoni: 37(29) R. Chahar: 2/14(4)
Mumbai Indians: 155/4 (20)
- S. Yadav: 71(54) H. Singh: 1/25(4)
- I. Kishan: 28(31) I. Tahir: 2/33(4)
Mumbai Indians won by 6 wickets.
IPL 2019 Final, MI vs CSK Squads
Rohit Sharma (C), Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Siddhesh Lad, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Barinder Iran, Rasikh Dar, Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Jason Behrendorff, Anukul Roy, Anmolpreet Singh, Yuvraj Singh, Pankaj Jaiswal, Aditya Tare, Rahul Chahar, Alzarri Joseph and Jayant Yadav.
Chennai Super Kings:
Mahendra Singh Dhoni(C), Suresh Raina, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Kedhar Jadhav, Dhruv Shorey, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Billings, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Karn Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Mohit Sharma, Monu Kumar, KM Asif, Murali Vijay, Chaitanya Bishnoi, N Jagadeesan, Scott Kuggeleijn.
MI vs CSK Probable Playing XI
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Ishan Kishan,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Jayant Yadav / Mitchell McClenaghan / Anukul Roy
- Rahul Chahar,
- Lasith Malinga,
- Jasprit Bumrah
News: Harbhajjan Can be given restes for this final match
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
Chennai Super Kings:
- Shane Watson,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Suresh Raina,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- MS Dhoni (c)(wk),
- DJ Bravo,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Deepak Chahar,
- Harbhajan Singh,
- Shardul Thakur / Dhruv Shorey / Murli Vijay
- Imran Tahir
Update/News: Murli Vijay Can Play This Matches
MI vs CSK Team News
- Mitchell McClenaghan can replace Jayant Yadav in the 11.
- Anukul Roy can replace Jayant Yadav in the 11
- Kedar Jadhav has injured his shoulder in the match against KXIP and so he will not play this game.
- Shardul Thakur can be dropped to make way for Murali Vijay or Dhruv Shorey after his poor outing in the previous game.
- Karn Sharma can come in place of Shardul Thhakur.
Tips For MI vs CSK Dream11 Team
- Q. De Kock has been in terrific form and is having a great IPL with 500 runs from 15 games. The Mumbai Indians will expect him to perform well against CSK.
- S. Yadav and R. Sharma have had good starts many times, but have failed to convert them into big scores except in the most recent encounter where S. Yadav scored unbeaten 71 and won the match for MI.
- S. Yadav plays well against spin and CSK has 3 spinners in their bowling attack.
- H. Pandya has been in the form of his life scoring 380 runs with a strike rate of almost 200.
- J. Bumrah and R. Chahar have been the best bowlers for MI so far, Malinga is among the wickets as well.
- S. Watson has been lacking consistency, otherwise, he is a very explosive player and a good pick for GL teams.
- Faf Du Plessis and Suresh Raina have played well in recent few games.
- Ms Dhoni is once again the standout performer for the CSK. He is the backbone of the batting department.
- Imran Tahir is one of the leading wicket-takers in this IPL. Harbhajan and Jadeja are supporting him well.
- Deepak Chahar has bowled well this IPL and has generated a good amount of swing.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
MI: Q. De Kock, R. Sharma, H. Pandya.
CSK: MS. Dhoni, S. Raina, Faf Du Plessis.
Grand League Pick For Todays MI vs CSK Dream11 Teams
- S. Watson
- J. Bumrah
- S. Yadav
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
MI is a more balanced side than CSK and has already won 2 matches against them this IPL, but CSK always comes back stronger than ever. Hence, this will be a hell of a battle between two of the best IPL teams ever.
Player Recent Performance In IPL 2019
- MS. Dhoni- 414 runs at an average of 103.
- Q. De Kock- 500 runs in this IPL.
- H. Pandya- 380 runs with an average of 47.5.
- J. Bumrah- 17 wickets with an economy of 6.70 in IPL 2019.
- I. Tahir- 24 wickets with an economy of just 6.50.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
MI vs CSK Dream11 Teams For Todays Match
MI vs CSK BalleBaazi Fantasy Team
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team For Grand League
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Small League
Mumbai vs CSK My11Circle Fantasy Team
CSK vs MI Dotball Predictions
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make MI vs CSK Dream11 Team
Labels: MI vs CSK Dream11 Team, MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Predictions, MI vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Today