Former Indian skipper MS Dhoni is an ace investor and has a very diversified portfolio when it comes to investing in businesses.
The newest edition to it is the new age Drone based start-up named Garuda Aerospace. The business recently announced about the investment made by MS Dhoni and are glad to associate with cricketing legend.
“I have always been an ardent admirer of Mahi Bhai (Mahendra Singh Dhoni) and to have him as part of the Garuda Aerospace family is a dream come true. Mahi Bhai is an epitome of dedication and I firmly believe that having Captain Cool on our table adds tremendous value..,” said Jayaprakash, CEO, Garuda Aerospace
Dhoni himself was very happy to be a part of the company and he said:
“I am happy to be a part of Garuda Aerospace and look forward to witnessing their growth story with the unique drone solutions they have to offer,”
Garuda Aerospace, under CEO Agnishwar Jayaprakash, functions in 26 cities with over 300 drones and 500 pilots. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently revealed the company’s drone manufacturing facilities.
As per the CEO of the company, Jayaprakash, Garuda Aerospace is one of the pioneers in the Drone Ecosystem and are pretty soon looking to become India’s first drone unicorn start-up.
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash