Poonam Yadav Indian Cricketer – Full Biography
Born on 24th August 1991, Poonam Yadav is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Indian women cricket team. She was born in Uttar Pradesh and participated in multiple teams in domestic cricket. Currently, she is the most successful T20I bowler for India. Poonam made her international debut on 5 April 2013 against Bangladesh. She plays the role of Bowler in the team and her batting style is Right-hand bat and bowling style is Legbreak googly.
Poonam Yadav Indian Cricketer- Basic Information
- Name: Poonam Yadav
- Role: Bowler
- Batting Style: Right-handed
- Bowling: Right-art leg break
Poonam Yadav Physical Appearance
- Height (approx.): 5’1” ft.
- Weight (approx.): 50 kg
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Personal Life Of Poonam Yadav
- Date of Birth: 24th August 1991
- Age: 28
- Birth Place: Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: Indian
- School: NA
- College: NA
- Educational Qualifications: NA
Poonam Yadav Family & Religion
- Father: Raghuveer Singh Yadav
- Mother: Muni Devi
- Brother: NA
- Sister: NA
- Coach/ Mentor:Hemlata Kala
- Religion: Hinduism
- Address: Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Cricket Career Of Poonam Yadav
- Test: 16th November 2014 vs. South Africa in Mysore
- ODI: 12th April 2013 vs. Bangladesh Women in Ahmedabad
- T20: 5th April 2013 vs. Bangladesh Women in Vadodara
- Jersey Number: 24
- Domestic/State Teams: Central Zone, Uttar Pradesh, Railways
Highlighted Records Of Poonam Yadav
She claimed 2 wickets in her 10 overs giving away just 23 runs to save India from a loss against Sri Lanka in the ICC Women World Cup 2017.
Poonam Yadav Preferences & Hobbies
- Hobbies: Listening to music
- Favorite Cricketers: NA
- Favorite Sportspersons: NA
- Favorite Food: NA
- Favorite Color: NA
Poonam Yadav Relationship Status
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Husband: NA
- Marriage Date: NA
- Children: NA
Awards and Recognitions
- She became India’s highest wicket-taker in Twenty20 Internationals in 2018 with 57 wickets from 39 T20Is.
- She entered the top five of the woman’s T20I rankings and came in third on the list in 2018.
Controversies did by Poonam Yadav ( Indian Cricketer )
The All Out Cricket Post Interview Of Poonam Yadav
Lesser Known Facts
- Because of her height, she didn’t fit in any other sports but proved a good USP in cricket.
- Till June 2017, 30% of her wickets in ODI and 20% in T20I against right hand have come through stumpings.
- She was always interested in sports, be it any. Her father describes that she never feared injuries or scars like most of the girls do. Her father was once adamant for not letting her play cricket, but once her mentor told him that the girl has got some real skills and that she would one day play for India, he never stopped her.
- Her lack of height didn’t fit any other sport but proved to be a USP in cricket. Because of her height, she has to make a ball fly high up in the air so that it lands somewhere near the batsman. This trajectory proves to be fatal for batters as it goes even over their eye line, making them step out.
- As of June 2017, 30% of her wickets in ODI and 20% in T20Is against right-handers have come through stumpings.
Checkout Biographies Of Popular Cricketers
- South Africa Cricketers Biography
- England Cricketers Biography
- Australia Cricketers Biography
- NewZealand Cricketers Biography
- Bangladesh Cricketers Biography
- Pakistan Cricketers Biography
- West Indies Cricketers Biography
Section: Cricketer Biography – Poonam Yadav Cricketer Biography
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash