All About Son Heung-Min
Son Heung-min was born on 8 July 1992 in Chuncheon, a city in the north of South Korea. The city of around 250,000 people is surrounded by mountains and famous for its lakes and beautiful landscapes. As a child, Son played youth football for Seoul FC, whose youth teams have produced many famous South Korean footballers including Lee Chung-Yong, who currently plays for Crystal Palace. At just 16 years old, Son made a big move in his career, he signed for Hamburg in Germany’s Bundesliga. After taking a couple of years to settle into life in Germany, Son made his first-team debut for Hamburg at 18 and, in total, played 78 times for the club. In the summer of 2013, Son moved to Hamburg’s Bundesliga rivals, Bayer Leverkusen. He helped the team qualify for the Champions League and the following season scored five times as Leverkusen reached the round of 16. In the summer of 2015, Son made the move to England to play for Tottenham Hotspur.
Basic Detail About Footballer Star – Son Heung-Min –
|DATE OF BIRTH|| |
8 July 1992
|PLACE OF BIRTH||wales|
|PLAYING POSITION|| |
|NET WORTH SALARY|| |
Family & Personal Life –
Son’s father is a former football player who played for the South Korean National B team. His mother is one of the closest people in his life, who supported his decision to play football even when he dropped out of high school. His elder brother, Heung-Yun Son, is his manager
Son Heung-min is not married yet and he is still to get married. As of today, he is in a relationship with Mina Ah, South Korean Actress, and Singer. They are living a happy life and there is no separation between them. Previously, he is in a relationship with Yoo So Young but got separated.
Have you checked out: Top Fantasy Football Hosting Sites
Son Heung-Min Earlier Life –
He was Born in South Korea on 8 July 1992 to his father Wong Jung, a former footballer who now works as a manager and mother Eun Ja Kil. His parents were people who loved adventure and thus loved to travel. At the age of 3, Son left South Korea and attended Mission Heights in New Zealand as an exchange student in order to build his English speaking ability. By the age of 9, his family was back again in South Korea, where Son attended Dongbuk elementary school.
At Dongbuk elementary school, his interest in football began. He thus began playing football then and after graduating from elementary school, he went on to high school. After about a year or less in high school, Son dropped out to focus on football. In order to build his skills, he joined a football academy, FC Seoul’s academy. While he trained with the team’s academy, he worked as a ball boy during games. As a young boy trying to build his football skills, Son admired former Crystal Palace player, Lee Chung-Yong.
Best Application: Download MPL App & Play Fantasy Football
Son Heung-Min Career –
- In 2008, Son Heung-min joined Hamburger SV’s academy.In the season of 2010-2011, he leads the team with 9 goals and signed with this team and made the first goal against Chelsea.On 30th October 2010, he scores his first league goal against 1. FC Koln and later signed with him by current club till 2014.He made 30 appearances for Hamburg and scored five goals in the season of 2011-2012.He finished the 2012-2013 season with 12 goals in 34 matches in all competitions.
- Bayer Leverkusen confirmed the transfer of Son with a fee of €10 million on 13th June 2013 and he agreed to the deal for a 5-year contract.On 9th November 2013, Son scored a hat-trick for Leverkusen in a 5-3 win against his former club Hamburgers SV.He finished the 2013-2014 season with 12 goals in 43 matches.He started the 2015-2016 season with Bayer Leverkusen and made a league appearance as well as Champions League qualifying match.He then joined Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur for £22 million on a five-year contract on 28th August 2015.He made his debut on 13th September away to Sunderland and won the game with a score of a 1-0 win.On 14th October 2016, he was named the Premier League Player of the Month for September.On 13th September 2017, he scored his first goal of the 2017-2018 season in the UEFA Champions League game against Borussia Dortmund.He becomes the first Asian to finish the season as a top-10 goal scorer in the English Premier League.On 20th July 2018, Son signed a new 5-year deal extending his contract with Tottenham until 2023.
Son Heung-Min is a South Korean professional soccer player who has a net worth of $20 million. Son Heung-Min was born in Chuncheon, Gangwon, South Korea in 1992. He started his career in 2008 with FC Seoul’s under-18 team. He then joined Hamburger SV who he stayed with until 2013. In June of 2013 Heung-Min was transferred to Bayer 04 Leverkusen for $10 million Euros. That was the highest fee the club had ever paid. He signed a five-year deal with Bayer Leverkusen. He scored a goal in his first three matches for his new team. Son scored a hat-trick in November 2013 against his former club Hamburg. Son Heung-Min also has represented South Korea in international play since 2008. Son had the opportunity to play for South Korea in the 2012 London Olympics, but he declined. He decided instead to focus on his career with Hamburg. He did play for South Korea in the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers. He scored the winning goal in the 96th minute against Qatar. His father also played for the South Korean national team. He is known as a strong attacker who uses both feet well. He is also willing to play any position that the coach asks of him.
Awards and Achievements
Bundesliga Young Player of the Year: 2010-11
Korean Football Player of the Year: 2013, 2014, 2017, 2019
Best Soccer Player in Asia: 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019
AFC Asian Cup Team of Tournament: 2015
UEFA Champions League Seasonal goals for the season: 2014-15
AFC’s Asian International Player of the Year: 2015, 2017, 2019
Korean Goals of the Year: 2015, 2016, 2018
Premier League Player of the Month: September 2016, April 2017
Asian Awards Outstanding Achievement in Sports: 2016
Premier League Player of the Month for PFA Fans: January 2018
Bundesliga Hamburger SV All-time XI: 2018
Tottenham Hotspur Season: 2017-18, 2018-19
Premier League Goal of the Month: November 2018, December 2019
AIPS ASIA Best Asian Male Athlete: 2018
Player of the Year in London: 2018-19 Premier League
The season of Tottenham hotspur: 2018-19
FIFA FIFPro World11-nominated: 2019
Balloon d’Or-nominated: 2019
UEFA Champions League Team in the Group Game: 2019-20
The decade’s Hotspur target for the decade: 2020
MORE BIOGRAPHIES TO WATCH –
- Paul Pogba Full Biography, Records & Achievements, Age Family, & More
- LUCA MODRIC Full Biography, Records & Achievements, Age Family, & More
- Eden Hazard Full Biography, Records & Achievements, Age Family, & More
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash