SRH vs RCB Best Dream11 Team Prediction
SRH vs RCB Info:
Sunrisers Hyderabad will face Royal Challengers Bangalore for the third game of Dream11 IPL 2020. The match will see both sides taking the ground for the first time in the league. Royal Challengers Bangalore, who have been the butt of several jokes over the recent period of time will hope to rejuvenate themselves in the ongoing season. The side is looking better on paper after the addition of Aaron Finch and Chris Morris in the playing XI. The inclusion of Adam Zampa has provided them an extra edge in the spin department. Even though Zampa’s chances of playing in the first game are low there is no denying his extravagant abilities to take wickets on crucial junctures of the game. The side also has a solid bowling core made of Indian bowlers which consist of the rising star Navdeep Saini along with experienced Umesh Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal. The RCB look a much better team stepping into the new season and will eye to challenge for the coveted IPL trophy.
On the other hand, Sunrisers Hyderabad has attracted a lot of criticism for their team selection. The side has an extremely novice middle order with all the positions after the top three up for grabs. Their rosters consist of several match-winners on the International stage but the Indian core looks extremely weak with Manish Pandey providing the only dependable Indian batting option. The bowling as usual looks seamless and they have the most ideal bowling combination in the league. The form of Rashid Khan who has struggled in recent times might be an area of concern for the team along with a lengthy absence of Bhuvneshwar Kumar from cricket. However, the team looks abled enough to tackle any challenges on the bowling front. The opening combination of David Warner and Jonny Bairstow is arguably the best opening combination in the league.
Check Today Dream11 Team & Prediction- Click Here
Important Note For Fantasy users:
- Join IHD Fantasy Channel For Best Dream11 Team
- List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps To Play (Dream11 Alternate )
IPL 2020, 3rd Match Details:
The third match of the Dream11 IPL will be played between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore. Sunrisers finished fourth in the last season whereas the Bangalore side once again failed to qualify for the playoffs. Both the sides will aim for a better tournament this year
When: 21st September, 7:30 PM
Where: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
The weather in Dubai will remain its usual self for the third game. Players can expect hot and humid winds blowing through the stadium and the temperature is expected to hit the roofs for a game day. The expected highest temperature is expected to hit 37 degrees Celsius with humidity reaching to as much as 54%. There are absolute no chances of showers during the game.
- The second game of the league between Delhi and Punjab on the same wicket. The wicket seemed slow and spinners got a lot of purchase throughout the game. Bowlers such as Rashid Khan and Chahal will enjoy the wicket.
- We might see heavy dew during the second half of the game which will make it difficult for the bowlers to grip the ball and hence will make bowling difficult.
- The pacers will enjoy bowling on the good length as the wicket has provided enough seem movement to the pacers.
SRH vs RCB Team News:
- The team management has suggested that Devdutt Paddikal will open the innings along with Aaron Finch.
- Parthiv Patel will miss the game and Ab De Villiers is expected to keep the wickets for the team.
- The four foreigners on the RCB side are expected to be Aaron Finch, Ab De Villiers, Chris Morris, and Moeen Ali.
- Adam Zampa might get a chance to play if the RCB team management chooses to go with an extra spinner.
- David Warner will open the innings along with Jonny Bairstow for England. Kane Williamson is expected to miss the match.
- Rashid Khan will lead the bowling attack along with the Indian star Bhuvneshwar Singh. Sandeep Sharma and Khaleel Ahmed will complete the pace bowling trio.
- Nabi and Abhishek Sharma will feature as two all-rounders for the team.
- The middle-order seems shaky at best and two probable IPL debutants in Priyam Garg and Virat Singh will have to handle the mammoth responsibility of handling the batting together in middle overs.
SRH vs RCB Probable Playing XI ( SQUAD ) For Dream11 IPL 2020 3rd Match
David Warner (c), Abhishek Sharma, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad, Fabian Allen, Mitchell Marsh, Priyam Garg, Sandeep Bavanaka, Sanjay Yadav, Virat Singh
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
SRH vs RCB Probable Playing XIs:
- David Warner (C),
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Priyam Garg/Virat Singh,
- Vijay Shankar,
- Mohammad Nabi,
- Rashid Khan,
- Abhishek Sharma,
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,
- Sandeep Sharma
- Khaleel Ahmed
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Aaron Finch,
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Gurkeerat Singh/Shivam Dube,
- Moeen Ali,
- \Washington Sundar,
- Chris Morris,
- Navdeep Saini,
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Umesh Yadav
Captain / Vice Captain Choice:
Captain Choices: Virat Kohli, Ab De Villiers, David Warner, Jonny Bairstow
Vice-Captain Choices: Mohammed Nabi, Rashid Khan, Moeen Ali.
SRH vs RCB Dream11 Team For Todays Dream11 IPL 2020 2nd Match
SRH vs RCB Best Dream11 Team Today 1
SRH vs RCB Dream11 Grand League Team 2
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change.
Final Team Of DREAM11 IPL 2020 KXIP vs DC Will Be Uploaded On Our Telegram Channel – IHD FANTASY
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash