Star Indian batsman Virat Kohli and his wife Anushka Sharma has bought a house in Alibaug which amounts to whopping INR 19.24 Crores. The lavish farmhouse is supposed to cover about 8 acres of land near Zirad, a village in Alibaug.
As reported in Malayali Manorama, the power couple had already visited the place six months ago and Virat’s brother Vikas Kohli had finalised the transaction on August 30. The Alibaug’s magnificient surrounding has attracted a lot of business people to buy land at the area. Former Indian head coach Ravi Shastri had built a house in Alibaug almost a decade ago.
Apart from this recent purchase, Kohli also owns a beautiful apartment which approximately amounts to Rs 34 crore on the 35th floor in the C complex of a luxurious tower in Worli. The celebrity couple is quite well known in the country and has huge number of followers on social media which has helped their business ideas a lot as well.
Virat Kohli Gets Back to Rhythm
Some great news for all the Indian cricket fans is that he right hander has notched up an unbeaten half century against the Hong Kong side in the previous game for India in the Asia Cup 2022.
After a lot of criticism over his poor form in the last three years, Kohli has finally managed to get back his form just ahead of the T20 World Cup 2022 in October.
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash