ICC CRICKET WC ENG vs SL Pre Info: Match 29 of ICC Cericket world cup 2019 will be played between west indies and new zealand. new zealand are in very good form and havnt lost any single game in tournament and are table toppers
While west indies started good but lost their way. they lost their last match aganist bangladesh despite scoring 300 plus. now both the teams will fight each other in this match.
ICC WC 2019 29th Match Details:
West Indies vs New Zealand, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 29
22nd June 2019, 6:00 PM IST
Old Trafford, Manchester
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 30 Fantasy Cricket Apps
Weather Conditions At Manchester
- Temperature: 22°C
- Wind: 11 km/h W
- Humidity: 50%
- Rain(%): 0%
- Visibility: 10.0 km
|First ODI Match||24/08/1972|
|Last ODI Match||18/06/2019|
|Matches Won by Home Side||26 (54.17%)|
|Matches Won by Touring Side||12 (25.00%)|
|Matches Won by Neutral Side||9 (18.75%)|
|Matches Tied||0 (0.00%)|
|Matches with No Result||1 (2.08%)|
|Highest Individual Innings||189*||I V A Richards||1984 England v West Indies|
|Best Bowling||5/14||G D McGrath||1999 Australia v West Indies|
|Highest Team Innings||397/6||England 2019 v Afghanistan|
|Lowest Team Innings||45||Canada 1979 v England|
|Highest Run Chase Achieved||286/4||England 1986 v New Zealand|
|Average Runs per Wicket||28.58|
|Average Runs per Over||4.42|
NZ Vs WI ICC WC Squad 2019
Jason Holder(C), Fabian Allen, Carlos Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Shannon Gabriel, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Evin Lewis, Ashley Nurse, Nicholas Pooran, Kemar Roach, Andre Russell, Oshane Thomas
Kane Williamson (C), Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Colin Munro, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor
NZ Vs WI Probable Playing XI For Today Match:
- Williamson (C),
- de Grandhomme,
NZ vs WI Team news for Todays Match:
- An extra spinner could be drafted in for this game with a little turn on offer but considering New Zealand’s thrilling win against South Africa, they shouldn’t be making any changes to a winning combination.
- Colin Munro can making way for Henry Nicholls
- Andre Russell is reportedly not a 100% fit and could possibly make way for one of Ashley Nurse or Carlos braithwaite while the rest of the batting unit should ideally remain the same after a good show with the bat against Bangladesh.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team Tips:
- Shai Hope has been in very good form for the Windies, Tom Latham and Nicolas Pooran are the preferred options for this game.
- Chris Gayle and Colin Munro are two openers who haven’t done justice to their talent so far at the top of the order.
- Ross Taylor while Shimron Hetmyer is also a decent option with the south-paw smashing a 25-ball fifty against Bangladesh.
- Jason Holder is a must have in the side with Andre Russell’s fitness still in question. Along with him, one of Colin de Grandhomme or Jimmy Neesham should suffice as the second allround option with both of them reveling with the ball in this World Cup
- Inspite of picking only a couple of wickets in the tournament so far, Trent Boult should be backed to wreck the West Indies early on along with the Kiwi’s highest wicket-taker Lockie Ferguson.
- One of Shannon Gabriel or Oshane Thomas should suffice as the final option to round off the fantasy team.
Captain / Vice Selection For Today’s Match:
Captain Options: kane williamson, trent boult, chris gayle
Vice-Captain Option: boult, latham, neesham
Top Dream11 Alternate Cricket Apps
WI Vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction For Today’s Match
NZ Vs WI MY11VIP Fantasy Team
NZ Vs WI Dream11 Team for Small league
NZ Vs WI Dream11 Team for Grand league
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make WI Vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction!