ICC WC 2019, 26th Match: AUS vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction Today

0

ICC CRICKET WC AUS vs BAN Pre Info: 26th Match of ICC Cricket World Cup will be played between Australia and Bangladesh. Bangladesh is high on confidence after they chased down 322 runs against Australia and are at bottom of the points table and has a good chance to qualify for top four.

While Australia, on the other hand, have recovered from the loss against India and are coming into this game having defeated the other two Asian teams, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, comfortably. Now both the teams will fight each other foe 2 important points.

Match26 icc cwc aus vs ban

Subscribe IHD Fantasy

Click Here To Get Free Rs.100 Bonus

ICC WC 2019 26th Match Details
  • Australia vs Bangladesh, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
  • Match 26th June 18th, 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Trent Bridge, Nottingham.

iNSTALL MPL PRO APP, GET RS.25 PAYTM CASH –

Weather Conditions At Trent Bridge, Nottingham:

  • Temperature: 13 °C
  • Wind: 8 km/h N
  • Humidity: 97 %
  • Rain(%):  0%
  • Visibility: 2.0 km

Sign-up on HalaPlay and get Rs.100 sign-up bonus to play in 100% bonus league. No Platform Charge On halaPlay H2H Leagues.

Trent Bridge, Nottingham Venue Stats:

Total matches 48
Matches won batting first 20
Matches won bowling first 25
Average 1st Inns scores 252
Average 2nd Inns scores 220
Highest total recorded 481/6 (50 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest total recorded 83/10 (23 Ov) by RSA vs ENG
Highest score chased 350/3 (44 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Lowest score defended 195/9 (50 Ov) by WI vs ENG

 

Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 30 Fantasy Cricket Apps

AUS Vs BAN Head to Head in World Cup:

Total: 3

Australia won: 2

Bangladesh won: 

No Result: 1

AUS Vs BAN Head to Head in ODIs:

Matches: 20

Australia won: 18

Bangladesh won: 1

Tied: 0

No result: 1

Important: Join Our Telegram Channel For Best Dream11 updates

Last 5 ODI Match Record:

Australia: W, W, L, W, W

Bangladesh: W, W, L, L, W

AUS Vs BAN ICC WC Squad 2019:

Australia: Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Shaun Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Nathan Lyon

Bangladesh: Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), Abu Jayed, Liton Das (wk), Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Mithun (wk), Mohammad Saifuddin, Mosaddek Hossain, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Tamim Iqbal

AUS Vs BAN Probable Playing XI For Today Match:

Australia:

  1. David Warner,
  2. Aaron Finch (C),
  3. Steve Smith,
  4. Usman Khawaja,
  5. Glenn Maxwell,
  6. Marcus Stoinis,
  7. Alex Carey (wk),
  8. Pat Cummins,
  9. Mitchell Starc,
  10. Kane Richardson,
  11. Nathan Lyon.

Australia is unlikely to change the squad

Bangladesh:

  1. Tamim Iqbal,
  2. Soumya Sarkar,
  3. Shakib Al Hasan,
  4. Mushfiqur Rahim (wk),
  5. Liton Das,
  6. Mahmudullah,
  7. Mosaddek Hossain,
  8. Mohammad Saifuddin,
  9. Mehidy Hasan,
  10. Mashrafe Mortaza,
  11. Mustafizur Rahman.

AUS vs BAN Team news for Todays Match:

  • Liton Das should hold onto his spot after a match-clinching turn against the West Indies.
  • Marcus Stoinis will most probably return to the playing XI for Australia.
  • Nathan Coulter-Nile sat out of the previous game due to a sore back and has been declared fit.
  • Marcus Stoinis was seen bowling in the nets and might play as well.

Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team Tips:

  • Shakib Al Hasan is a clear threat to the Australians.
  • Liton Das’ superlative innings against West Indies makes him a great option for this game while Mushfiqur Rahim is the second wicket-keeper in the team. Rahim is one of Bangladesh’s most consistent batsmen and should be able to score some runs after a no-show earlier in the week.
  • Steven Smith, David Warner and Aaron Finch should suffice given their form and the relatively weaker bowling attack that Bangladesh possess.
  • Tamim Iqbal is also due for a big one with his record in England an indication of his ability at the top of the order.
  •  One of Usman Khawaja or Soumya Sarkar is also a decent option to opt for to balance out the credits.
  • Shakib Al Hasan’s inclusion is a no-brainer with the SRH all-rounder leading the run-scoring charts this World Cup.
  • Glenn Maxwell is also a decent option with the Victorian filling in as the fifth bowler of the Aussie bowling unit.
  • Mitchell Starc and Pat Cummins are great options to have in the side. If the Aussies opt to bowl first, both of them are must have players given their wicket-taking prowess has already yielded 24 wickets in the tournament.
  • Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
  • Captain Options: Shakib Al Hasan, Usman Khawaja, David Warner

Vice-Captain Options: Aaron Finch, Mushfiqur Rahim, Steve Smith

Winning prediction For Today’s Match:

  • Australia is much better side than bangladesh and are in good form. But bangladesh can Defeat any team on their Day. so 70 percent chances of winning of australia and 30 percent chances of bangladesh.

Websites Where I Prefer to play Fantasy Cricket

  1. BalleBaazi Fantasy Cricket
  2. Fantain –
  3. My11Circle – 
  4. Fantasy Power 11 –
  5. HalaPlay –

AUS Vs BAN Dream11 & MY11VIP Team Prediction For Today’s Match 

AUS Vs BAN MY11VIP Team

aus vs ban MY11VIP TEAM

Download On My11VIP Fantasy App

AUS Vs BAN Dream11  Team For small league

AUS VS BAN DREAM 11 TEAM

 

AUS VS BAN DREAM 11 TEAM For Grand League

AUS VS BAN DREAM 11 TEAM For Grand League

WIN upto 1 LAKH today! Click here to join leagues!

NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make AUS Vs BAN Dream11 & My11VIP Fantasy Team.

Courtesy: https://ihdfantasy.com  | Join Telegram Channel | Youtube Channel