ICC WC 2019 IND V NZ 2nd Semi-Final Pre Info: Second Semifinal of ICC Cricket World Cup will be played between England and Australia. Australia finished at number 2 at points table while England finished at number 3.
Now both the teams will face each other in this semi-finals. The famous rivalry between Australia and England will be there tomorrow in this semi-finals. Lets see who will win and Secure their place in Finals.
ICC WC 2019 2nd Semi-Final Match Details:
- India vs New Zealand, 2nd Semi Final ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Venue: Edgbaston, Birmingham, England
- The match starts at 03:00 pm local time
- Temperature: 18 °c
- Wind: 21 km/h WSW
- Humidity: 52%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 19.7 km
|First ODI Match||28/08/1972|
|Last ODI Match||02/07/2019|
|Matches Won by Home Side||23 (37.10%)|
|Matches Won by Touring Side||13 (20.97%)|
|Matches Won by Neutral Side||19 (30.65%)|
|Matches Tied||1 (1.61%)|
|Matches with No Result||6 (9.68%)|
|Highest Individual Innings||171*||G M Turner||1975 East Africa v New Zealand|
|Best Bowling||6/52||J R Hazlewood||2017 Australia v New Zealand|
|Highest Team Innings||408/9||England 2015 v New Zealand|
|Lowest Team Innings||70||Australia 1977 v England|
|Highest Run Chase Achieved||280/4||Australia 1993 v England|
|Average Runs per Wicket||29.12|
|Average Runs per Over||4.69|
IND vs NZ Head To Head Records
Eng won: 61
Aus won: 81
No result: 3
World Cup head to head Records-
England vs Australia
Eng won: 2
Aus won: 6
No Result: 0
Australia in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Group Stage
No Result– 0
England in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Group Stage
No Result– 0
ENG Vs AUS ICC WC Squad 2019:
England: Eoin Morgan, Moeen Ali, Jofra Archer, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, James Vince, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood.
Aaron Finch (capt), Jason Behrendorff, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
ENG & AUS Probable Playing XI For Today Match
- Jonny Bairstow,
- James Vince,
- Joe Root,
- Eoin Morgan(c),
- Ben Stokes,
- Jos Buttler(w),
- Moeen Ali,
- Chris Woakes,
- Adil Rashid,
- Jofra Archer,
- Mark Wood
- Aaron Finch (C)
- David Warner
- Steven Smith
- P Handscomb/ M Wade
- Glenn Maxwell
- Marcus Stoinis/ M Marsh
- Alex Carey (WK)
- Pat Cummins
- Mitchell Starc
- Nathon Lyon
- Jason Behrendorff.
There is injury concern for Australian ™
ENG vs AUS Team news for Todays Match
- The injuries have continued to increase for Australia as Usman Khawaja and Marcus Stoinis join the injured list alongside Shaun Marsh. Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Peter Handscomb have joined the squad for the remained of Australia’s World Cup campaign.
- Usman Khawaja has a hamstring issue and is certain to not play any further part in the tournament.
- Marcus Stoinis bowled just three overs in the previous match and Australia is not going to risk him unless he is fully fit. Expect Mitchell Marsh to play instead of him for the semi-final.
- Khawaja’s replacement should be Peter Handscomb going purely by the roles they play in the team but Matthew Wade has been in superb form and could be brought in to increase the hitting power available to Australia.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction For Todays Match
- Alex Carey and Jos Buttler are the two real options from this category although peter Handscomb could also be in the playing eleven. Jos Buttler is very dangerous but he has been out of touch in recent matches and is batting a bit too low to make consistent big scores.
- There are too many good choices in this category to include and a few tough decisions have to be made. We have included David Warner, Joe Root, Steve Smith, and Jason Roy for our Dream11 team England vs Australia semi-final.
- Ben Stokes and Glenn Maxwell are the only two real choices in this category. Stokes is a leading player for England in both the batting and bowling disciplines. He seems to find new ways to get himself out. He will, however, bowl most of his overs and be expected to attack during the end overs. If he comes off then he could be a big boon to the team.
- Mitchell Starc had a poor game against South Africa but he has to be in every single Dream11 team for Australia vs England semi-final. He has 26 wickets and is a threat whenever he has the ball in the hand. We have picked Liam Plunkett, Jason Behrnedorff, and Nathan Lyon as our other three bowlers thanks to their wicket-taking ability and good form.
Captain Options: Stokes, Buttler, Finch
Vice-Captain Options: warner, Starc, root
Players to Watch out:
- David Warner
- Aaron Finch
- M Starc
- Ben Stokes
- Jos Bullter
- M wood
Winning prediction For Today’s Match:
Australia have more chances to win this match as they are more stable team than England and also performed very well in group stage. So they are expected to win.
Top Dream11 Alternate Cricket Apps
ENG v AUS Dream11 Team Prediction For 2nd Semi Final Match
ENG vs AUS MY11VIP Fantasy Team
ENG vs dREAM11 Fantasy Team For small league
ENG vs dREAM11 Fantasy Team For grand league
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make ENG vs AUS Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction For Today’s 2nd ICC WC SEMI FINAL Match