Fanmojo fantasy apk app is new in this fantasy world. There are tons of best fantasy apps are available such as dream11, myteam11, halaplay. So what makes Fanmojo fantasy apk app different from others. Well, Fanmojo allows you to withdraw money instantly in your Paytm bank account.
Its currently giving Up to 200% cash back on deposits. So you can make some good amount of free paytm cash with Fanmojo fantasy apk app. Sign up on Fanmojo using Fanmojo Referral Code: OlfojoW1 and get Rs 10 on signup and Rs 20 on every referral. Also, Check – Top 10 Fantasy Cricket App List To Download
Fanmojo Latest Fantasy APK Download
|Fantasy Apk||Fanmojo App|
|Last Updated||10 APR 2019|
|Apk size||9.5 MB|
|Support Android Version||JellyBean 4.1+|
Fanmojo Apk Key Features
- Fanmojo Referral Code – OlfojoW1
- Free Paytm Cash Earn App
- 100% Bonus usable in any league
- Up to 200% Cashback on Deposits
Get Winning Dream11 Teams, Fantasy News & Prediction- Click Here
Steps To Download Fanmojo Latest Fantasy APK For Android
1) First of all, Download latest Fanmojo Fantasy APK
2) Now Install it on your phone.
3) That’s It! Now You can start playing on Fanmojo fantasy app.
Note: Make sure you already Allowed installation of apps from unknown sources otherwise the app won’t be installed in your device.
How To Play Fantasy Cricket At Fanmojo?
1) You need to install Fanmojo latest APK from the above link
2) Now Login/signup using Fanmojo Referral code – OlfojoW1 ( You will get Rs.10 on signup if you use this Referral code on Signup )
3) After that, You will be redirected to the Homepage of the app from where you can start playing.
4) Whenever you win the amount money goes directly to you winning wallet from where you can transfer the amount directly to your bank account.
I consider myself as THE KID. I love roaming around technology, Gadgets, Games and a lot of stuff. I use new apps almost every day and majorly writes on Fantasy Apps on IndianHotDeal. I use to solve Rubik’s Cube under 45 seconds as well. Apart from this I also love to play Piano and Guitar in my free time.
According To Me, Hi hello is overrated, Let’s talk business :p