Ishan Kishan Full Biography
A promising aggressive left-handed batsman Ishan Kishan who also keep the wickets born in Bihar, India. Ishan uses to play for Jharkhand, the same state as where MS Dhoni plays for. He is in line to replace Dhoni for his state team.
His aggressive play of game caught the attention of veteran Sir Rahul Dravid who picked him for ICC U-19 cricket world cup 2016. Just an ordinary tournament with the bat for him. He came back strongly in domestic cricket and ended the Ranji Trophy season as the highest run-scorer for his team. Which included 273 against Delhi which was the highest by his team till date.
His attacking approach of play earned him a spot in Gujrat Lions for 35 lacs. He came up with the little cameos while batting at the lower order. Following the next season, he was picked up by Mumbai Indians for the whopping price of INR 6.2 crores. He ended up the IPL 2020 as the highest scorer for his team with the highest score of 99. He caught the attention of selectors and introduced into the international arena against England where he hammered fifty plus.
Ishan Kishan Basic Information
- Name: Ishan Pranav Kumar Pandey Kishan
- Nickname: Ishan Kishan, Definite
- Role: wicket-keeper batsman
- Batting Style: left-handed batsman
- Bowling Style: n/a
Ishan Kishan Physical Appearance
- Height (approx.): 5 ft 6 inches
- Weight (approx.): 60 kg
- Eye Colour: dark brown
- Hair Colour: black
Personal Life of Ishan Kishan
- Date of Birth: born 18 July 1998
- Age: 22 years
- Birth Place: Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Indian
- School: Delhi public school, Patna
- College: College of Commerce, Patna
- Educational Qualifications: n/a
- Net Worth: $2million approx.
Ishan Kishan Family & Religion
- Father: Pranav Pandey
- Mother: Suchitra Singh
- Brother: Raj Kishan
- Sister: n/a
- Religion: Hinduism
- Address: Nevada
Cricket Career of Ishan Kishan
- Test: not yet
- ODI: not yet
- T20: England vs India at Ahmedabad – March 14, 2021
- Jersey Number: 18
- Domestic/State Teams: India u-19, Gujrat Lions, Mumbai Indians, Jarkhand
- Nature on the field: Calm
Highlighted Records of Ishan Kishan
- Ishan came into the limelight in the domestic arena came on 6 November 2016 when Ishan Kishan score majestic 273 runs against Delhi in the 2016–17 Ranji Trophy.
- Ishan Kishan was the top run-getter for Mumbai Indians in the 2020 IPL, scoring 516 runs at an average of 57.33, and later went on to make his international against England.
- He Becomes the 7th Indian Player to Win the “Man of the Match” award T20I Debut after scoring 50 plus.
Ishan Kishan Preferences & Hobbies
- Hobbies: Playing table tennis
- Favorite Cricketers: MS Dhoni
- Most Favorite Sportspersons: Rahul Dravid
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Color: yellow
Ishan Kishan Relationship Status
- Marital Status: single
- Wife: n/a
- Marriage Date: n/a
- Children: n/a
Ishan Kishan Awards and Recognitions
- Ishan Kishan led India to the final of the ICC Under-19 World Cup in 2016.
Controversies did by Ishan Kishan
- Ishan Kishan found himself in a controversy after his car hit an auto-rickshaw just before the world cup.
The All Out Cricket Post Interview of Ishan Kishan
Lesser-Known Facts About Ishan Kishan
- His colleagues gave him the nickname ‘Definite’ after the character of Definite Khan in the movie named ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’.
Checkout Biographies Of Popular Cricketers
- South Africa Cricketers Biography
- England Cricketers Biography
- Australia Cricketers Biography
- NewZealand Cricketers Biography
- Bangladesh Cricketers Biography
- Pakistan Cricketers Biography
- West Indies Cricketers Biography
Section: Cricketer Biography – India Cricketers Biography
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash