MI vs KKR Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match
Pre-match INFO: The 56th match of the VIVO IPL 2019 will be played between Mumbai Indians (MI) and Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR). MI is currently placed 2nd on the Points Table with 8 wins from 13 games, while KKR is at 5th position with just 6 wins from 13 outings. Mumbai Indian have already been qualified for the playoffs, however, to remain in the top they will have to win this encounter with KKR. On the other hand, KKR have to still depend on SRH, even after winning this match.
IPL 2019, 56th Match Details:
Match 56 of the VIVO IPL 2019 between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
Check Today Qualifier-1 CSK vs MI Match Prediction & Dream11 Team – Click Here
- The Match starts at 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT).
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps
29℃, (77-80)% Humidity, Winds up to 13 km/hr. These conditions will hardly change throughout the match.
Venue Statistics ( IPL 2019 )
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
1st innings average score: 184
Match Played: 6
1st batting team won: 2
2nd batting team won: 3
Tie: 01(MI won in super over)
Highest Score: Delhi Capitals 213/6 Lowest Score: Chennai Super Kings 133/8
- The wicket here at the Wankhede Stadium has been covered with a bit of grass across the surface.
- Six matches have been played so far in this ground with an average score of 184 in the first innings.
- Dew is around and so, teams would want to bowl first.
- Another high scoring game is on cards.
- Teams will be looking to post a big total in the first innings.
Last five completed T20 matches
Mumbai Indians- W, L, W, L, W
Kolkata Knight Riders- L, L, L, W, W
MI vs KKR Head-to-Head
Total – 24
MI – 18
KKR – 06
NR – 0
Total at Mohali– 08
KKR – 01
NR – 0
Previous Encounter: ( MI vs KKR )
Kolkata Knight Riders: 232/2(20)
- A. Russell : 80(40) H. Pandya : 1/31(3)
- S. Gill : 75(46) R. Chahar : 1/54(4)
Mumbai Indians: 198/7 (20)
- H. Pandya : 91(34) A. Russell : 2/25(4)
- S. Yadav : 26(14) H. Gurney : 2/37(4)
Kolkata Knight Riders won by 34 runs.
IPL 2019, MI vs KKR Squads
Rohit Sharma (C), Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Siddhesh Lad, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Barinder Iran, Rasikh Dar, Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Jason Behrendorff, Anukul Roy, Anmolpreet Singh, Yuvraj Singh, Pankaj Jaiswal, Aditya Tare, Rahul Chahar, Alzarri Joseph and Jayant Yadav.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Dinesh Karthik (C), Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Carlos Brathwaite, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Prithvi Raj, Sandeep Warrier, Shrikant Mundhe, Harry Gurney, KC Cariappa, Joe Denly, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Nikhil Naik, Matt Kelly.
MI vs KKR Playing XI
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Evin Lewis,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Barinder Sran,
- Lasith Malinga,
- Jasprit Bumrah
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Shubhman Gill,
- Chris Lynn,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Nitish Rana,
- Andre Russell,
- Dinesh Karthik (C, WK),
- Rinku Singh,
- Sunil Narine,
- Harry Gurney,
- Piyush Chawla,
- Sandeep Warrier
Update: KKR Can Go With The Same SQUAD
MI vs KKR Team News
- R. Uthappa has been struggling a bit and can be shown at the door.
- Sandeep Warrier has performed well and hence his place is confirmed.
- KKR can bring Kuldeep in for Rinku Singh.
- B. Sran place in the 11 is doubtful after a bad spell.
- Mumbai Indians can experiment with their Line-up as they have already qualified.
Tips For MI vs KKR Dream11 Team Match
- Q. De Kock has been in terrific form and is having a great IPL with 462 runs from 13 games. The Mumbai Indians will expect him to perform well against KKR.
- S. Yadav and R. Sharma have had good starts many times, but have failed to convert them into big scores.
- H. Pandya has been in the form of his life scoring 398 runs with a strike rate of almost 200.
- J. Bumrah and R. Chahar have been the best bowlers for MI so far.
- C. Lynn has been lacking consistency, otherwise he is a very explosive player and a good pick for GL teams.
- S. Gill and A. Russell has been in their prime and have performed consistently for KKR.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
MI: Q. De Kock, R. Sharma, H. Pandya.
KKR: A. Russell, S. Gill, C. Lynn.
Grand League Pick For Todays MI vs KKR Dream11 Teams
- R. Uthappa
- N. Rana
- S. Yadav
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
MI is a more balanced side than KKR, but KKR has to win this game to be alive in this tournament.
Player Recent Performance In IPL 2019
- A. Russell- 510 runs with a good strike rate above 200.
- Q. De Kock- 462 runs in this IPL.
- H. Pandya- 380 runs with an average of 47.5.
- J. Bumrah- 13 wickets with economy 6.70 in IPL 2019.
- R. Chahar- 10 wickets in IPL 2019.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
MI vs KKR Dream11 Teams Todays Match
MI vs KKR BalleBaazi Fantasy Team
MI vs KKR Dream11 Team For Grand League
MI vs KKR Dream11 Team Small League
Mumbai vs KKR My11Circle Fantasy Team
KKR vs MI Dotball Predictions
MI vs KKR Myteam11 Fantasy Team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make MI vs KKR Dream11 Team
Labels: MI vs KKR Dream11 Team, MI vs KKR Dream11 Team Predictions, MI vs KKR Dream11 Prediction Today
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash