NEW VS WHU DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION Today’s Football Match.

0
Advertisement

 DREAM11 NEW VS WHU TEAM PREDICTIONS

Advertisement

Match info-

Newcastle United host West Ham United in matchday 33 of the Premier League on Sunday 5th July, 2:15pm at St. James’ Park. The hosts currently sit in 13th place in the table having beaten Bournemouth 1-4 last time out, while the visitors are in 16th after their 3-2 win against Chelsea.Newcastle has won 40% of their last 20 home league games and West Ham has lost 60% of their last 20 away league games.

The last time West Ham won away in the league was 8 games ago against Southampton. The last time Newcastle lost a home league game was 6 matches ago against Leicester.Newcastle last kept a clean sheet at home 2 games ago, and have kept 7 clean sheets in their last 20 home games. West Ham last failed to score away in the league 1 games ago and have missed the net in 9 of their last 20 away league games.Of the 8 league games Newcastle has won at home, they scored first 5 times. Of the 12 away games West Ham has lost, they conceded first 11 times.

Advertisement

 

Advertisement

 

 

Subscribe IHD Fantasy Youtube Channel For Regular Fantasy Teams

Join Our Telegram For 100% Winning Dream11 Team & News

Match Details

  • Date- Sunday 5th July
  • Time-09.15 PM
  • Venue-St. James’ Park

Match Facts Newcastle

1.Newcastle have scored 8 goals in their 4 games.                                                      2.Newcastle have just 3 losses in 10 matches.                                                      3.Newcastle have won all of their last 3 away games.                                             4.Newcastle already have 62 yellow cards.

Advertisement

 

Match Facts West Ham United

1.West Ham have conceded 6 goals in their 3 games.                                                       2.West Ham managed only 2 wins in 10 matches.                                                            3.West Ham have scored 9 goals in the last 4 home games.                                               4.West Ham already 58 Yellow cards.

 Newcastle vs West Ham United Head to Head Record 

1.Newcastle beat West Ham 2-3 in november.                                                           2.Newcastle are 3 places & 12 points above their opponents.

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE KEY STATISTICS

50% of Newcastle’s last 20 home league games have ended with Both teams scoring. They won 4, drew 2 and lost 4 of those games.40% of West Ham’s last 20 away league games ended with both teams scoring, they won 2, drew 4 and lost 2 of those games.

The last time Newcastle failed to score at home in the league was a 0-0 draw to Burnley in February this year.The last time West Ham kept a clean sheet away in the league was in a 1-0 win against Southampton in December 2019.

Advertisement

 

CORRECT SCORE KEY STATISTICS

Newcastle have scored 2 goals or more in 7 of their last 20 home games. West Ham have conceded at least 2 goals in 11 of their last 20 away games.

Newcastle have conceded 1 goal or less in 15 of their last 20 home league games. West Ham have scored 1 goal or less in 16 of their last 20 away league games

LAST MATCH KEY STATISTICS
Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United

Newcastle United’s last match was in the Premier League against Bournemouth on Wednesday 1st July at Vitality Stadium. They won the game 1-4 .

West Ham United 3-2 Chelsea

West Ham United’s last match was in the Premier League against Chelsea on Wednesday 1st July at London Stadium. They won the game 3-2 .

Advertisement

Probable 11-:

Newcastle possible starting lineup:
Dubravka; Yedlin, Schar, Fernandez, Rose; Shelvey, Hayden; Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Ritchie; Gayle

West Ham possible starting lineup:
Fabianski; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Rice, Soucek; Bowen, Lanzini, Yarmolenko; Antonio

Best caption/vice caption choice-

MATCH PREDICTION FOR BETTING-:                                                                            1.West Ham United have a 36% chance of beating Newcastle United                          2.There is a 12% chance of the full time result being a 1-1 draw                                        3.There is a 52% chance of both teams to score in this match                                  4.There is a 52% chance of this match having under 2.5 goals                                      5.Newcastle United won their last Premier League match 1-4. West Ham United won their’s 3-2.

Advertisement
                                     Dream11 NEW VS WHU Team Prediction

NEW VS WHU TODAY DREAM11 TEAM

H2H NEW VS WHU DREAM11 TEAM(UPDATE IN LAST 30 MINUTES)

Join Our Telegram For 100% Winning Dream11 Team & News

Note-Team will update before 15 minutes for small leagues & grand league in telegram.For more update join above telegram link.

Section: Fantasy Football, Dream11 Fantasy Football Teams, Dream11 Teams

Advertisement