Rishabh Pant Full Biography
Rishabh Rajendra Pant was born on 04 October 1997. He is a professional Indian cricketer and wicket-keeper. He also played for Delhi and the Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League. he was named in India’s Twenty20 International (T20I) squad for their series against England. He made his debut for India in the third T20I against England at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 1 February 2017. He was the youngest player for India to debut in a T20I match at the age of 19.
Cricketer- Basic Information
- Name: Rishabh Rajendra Pant
- Nickname: Rishabh, Rishu
- Role: batsman and Wicket-keeper
- Batting Style: Left-Handed Bat
- Bowling Style: Not Known
Rishabh Pant Physical Appearance
- Height (approx.): 170 cm
- Weight (approx.): 65 kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Personal Life Of Rishabh Pant
- Date of Birth: Oct 04, 1997
- Age: 22 Years
- Birth Place: Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: Indian
- School: The Indian Public School, Dehradun
- College: Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Educational Qualifications: Not Known
Rishabh Pant Family & Religion
- Father: Rajendra Pant
- Mother: Saroj Pant
- Brother: N/A
- Sister: Sakshi Pant
- Coach/Mentor: Tarak Sinha
- Religion: Hinduism
- Address: Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
Cricket Career Of Rishabh Pant
- Test: 18 August 2018 vs England at Nottingham
- ODI: 21 October 2018 vs West Indies at Guwahati
- T20: 1 February 2017 vs England at Bengaluru
- Jersey Number: #77 (India), #777 (Domestic)
- Domestic/State Teams: Delhi, Delhi Daredevils
- Nature on the field: Calm
Highlighted Records Of Rishabh Pant
- In the 2016 Under-19 World Cup in Bangladesh, he was India’s 2nd highest run-scorer with 267 runs.
- In the 2016 Under-19 World Cup, he scored the fastest half-century (18 balls).
- In the 2016–17 Ranji Trophy, Pant scored 308 runs against Maharashtra and became the 3rd youngest Indian and 4th overall, to hit a triple century in first-class cricket.
- In November 2016, Pant scored the fastest century (in 48 balls) in the RanjiTrophy, against Jharkhand.
- In 2018, he became the 1st Indian and 6th overall player to take 7 catches on Test debut as a wicket-keeper.
- In 2018, he became the 1st Indian and 12th overall player to hit a six as the first scoring shot on Test debut.
- The first-ever Indian-wicketkeeper to score a century in England.
Rishabh Pant Preferences & Hobbies
- Hobbies: Listening to Music, Swimming.
- Favorite Cricketers: MS Dhoni, Adam Gilchrist
- Favorite Sportspersons: Brett Lee
- Favorite Food: Pav Bhaji
- Favorite Color: Not Known
Rishabh Pant Relationship Status
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Wife: NA
- Marriage Date: NA
- Children: NA
Awards and Recognitions
- His performance in the 2016 U19 World Cup
Controversies did by Rishabh Pant ( Indian Cricketer )
- Urvashi Rautela and rumored ex Rishabh Pant block each other, actor’s rep says ‘It was a mutual decision’
The All Out Cricket Post Interview Of Rishabh Pant
- Rishabh always wanted to be a cricketer and grew-up idolizing Australian Wicket-keeper Batsman, Adam Gilchrist.
- At the age of 12, he moved from Roorkee to Delhi for professional coaching in cricket. Initially, he was enrolled at the Sonnet Club, where his childhood coach Tarak Sinha suggested him to move to Rajasthan for better opportunities in cricket.
- He represented the Rajasthan at U-14 and U-16 level. He faced discrimination in the Rajasthan cricket circle for being an outsider and was thrown out of an academy.
- When he started playing for the India-A team, its coach Rahul Dravid played a big role in grooming his batting skills as he used to spend long hours with Pant to improve his batting.
Checkout Biographies Of Popular Cricketers
- South Africa Cricketers Biography
- England Cricketers Biography
- Australia Cricketers Biography
- NewZealand Cricketers Biography
- Bangladesh Cricketers Biography
- Pakistan Cricketers Biography
- West Indies Cricketers Biography
Section: Cricketer Biography – Rishabh Pant Cricketer Biography