SHF VS LU DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION Today’s Football Match.

0
Advertisement

 DREAM11 SHF VS LU TEAM PREDICTIONS

Advertisement

Match info-

Sheffield United host Leeds United in matchday 3 of the Premier League on Sunday 27th September, 12:00pm at Bramall Lane. The hosts currently sit in 19th place in the table having lost against Aston Villa 1-0 last time out, while the visitors are in 10th after their 4-3 win against Fulham.

Sheff Utd have won 50% of their last 20 home league games and Leeds have lost 35% of their last 20 away league games.The last time Leeds won away in the league was 2 games ago against Derby. The last time Sheff Utd lost a home league game was 1 match ago against Wolves.

Sheff Utd last kept a clean sheet at home 3 games ago, and have kept 8 clean sheets in their last 20 home games. Leeds last failed to score away in the league 5 games ago and have missed the net in 5 of their last 20 away league games.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Of the 10 league games Sheff Utd has won at home, they scored first 9 times. Of the 7 away games Leeds has lost, they conceded first 7 times.

 

Subscribe IHD Fantasy Youtube Channel For Regular Fantasy Teams

Join Our Telegram For 100% Winning Dream11 Team & News

Match Details

  • Date-Sunday 27th September 12:00pm at Bramall Lane
  • Time- 04:00pm
  • Venue- Bramall Lane

Match Facts Sheffield United

1.Sheff Utd have already suffered 3 defeats.                                                              2.Sheff Utd have conceded 9 goals in 3 games.                                                            3.Sheff Utd have managed just 3 wins in 10 matches.

Advertisement

Match Facts Leeds

1.Leeds have scored 3 goals or more in 5 of their games 5 games.                                     2.Leeds have conceded 3 goals or more in their last 5 games.                                            3.Leeds have scored 6 goals in their last 3 fixtures.

 

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE KEY STATISTICS

30% of Sheff Utd’s last 20 home league games have ended with Both teams scoring. They won 2, drew 1 and lost 3 of those games.50% of Leeds’s last 20 away league games ended with both teams scoring, they won 4, drew 3 and lost 3 of those games.

The last time Sheff Utd failed to score at home in the league was a 0-2 loss to Wolves in September this year.The last time Leeds kept a clean sheet away in the league was in a 1-0 win against Swansea in July this year.

 

Advertisement
CORRECT SCORE KEY STATISTICS

Sheff Utd have scored 2 goals or more in 6 of their last 20 home games. Leeds have conceded at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 20 away games.

Sheff Utd have conceded 1 goal or less in 16 of their last 20 home league games. Leeds have scored 1 goal or less in 13 of their last 20 away league games

 

LAST MATCH KEY STATISTICS

Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield United

Sheffield United’s last match was in the Premier League against Aston Villa on Monday 21st September at Villa Park. They lost the game 1-0.

Advertisement
Leeds United 4-3 Fulham

Leeds United’s last match was in the Premier League against Fulham on Saturday 19th September at Elland Road. They won the game 4-3.

 

PLAYING11-:

 

MATCH PREDICTION FOR BETTING-:                                                                            1.Leeds United have a 37% chance of beating Sheffield United                                          2.There is a 12% chance of the full time result being a 1-1 draw                                      3.There is a 51% chance of both teams to score in this match                                    4.There is a 53% chance of this match having under 2.5 goals                                        5.Sheffield United lost their last Premier League match 1-0. Leeds United won their’s 4-3.

Advertisement
                                     Dream11 SHF VS LU Team Prediction

SHF VS LU TODAY DREAM11 FOOTBALL TEAM

H2H SHF VS LU  DREAM11 TEAM(UPDATE IN LAST 30 MINUTES)

Join Our Telegram For 100% Winning Dream11 Team & News

Note-Team will update before 15 minutes for small leagues & grand league in telegram.For more update join above telegram link.

Section: Fantasy Football, Dream11 Fantasy Football Teams, Dream11 Teams

Advertisement