- Hazlewood is fit and available for the WTC final Cricket Australia.
Cricket Australia has revealed that Josh Hazlewood will be fit and available for the upcoming World Test Championship final and Ashes, Australia will face India in the WTC final on June 7, at The Oval, in London.
- PCB has finalised two venues for Asia Cup’s hybrid model
According to the reports, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has finalised two venues for the hybrid model in which four matches will be played at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore in the first phase of the tournament, while the rest of the tournament will be played at Dubai Internation Stadium.
- “Don’t Keep Changing Your Stance Repeatedly” says Shahid Afridi
Shahid Afridi has lashed out at the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Najam Sethi and said: “Najam Sethi should know that this is a huge responsibility, and you are sitting on a powerful seat, so don’t keep changing your stance repeatedly”.
- “Shubman Gill constructs his innings brilliantly. He has his own persona and possesses that lazy elegance, unlike intense Virat Kohli,” says Harbhajan Singh
“Shubman Gill constructs his innings brilliantly. He has his own persona and possesses that lazy elegance, unlike intense Virat Kohli. He can play all kinds of shots with ease just like Kohli, but he won’t appear as aggressive as Kohli with his body language. He is a different character. He’s such a prospective talent for India,”
“You never see Virat Kohli play risky shots, he always looks to play in the ‘V’. He has proper cricketing shots and that is why he’s such a great batter. Kohli is a proper batter and he can play any format of the game be it Tests, T20s or even T10s because of the supreme technique,” Harbhajan said.
- Tom Moody compares Kohil and Shubman Gill’s Century
Former Australia cricketer and SRH coach Tom Moody compares Kohil and Shubman Gill’s Century and said Kohli only hit one six while Gill hit eight of them.
“He is an absolute joy to watch. He exudes composure at the crease. Just by looking at his facial expression and body language, you can see that he is completely in control. He possesses a remarkable skill set. Eight sixes! That was the distinguishing factor between the two centuries. Both were exceptional hundreds, but Kohli only hit one six, whereas Gill hit eight of them and maintained a strike rate of 200. That’s a significant difference, especially considering it came during a chase. Hats off to him,” Moody said.
- Cameron Green should bat at 3 says Irfan
“MI invested big money in Cameron Green (at the TATA IPL Auction) and the big-hitter didn’t disappoint. He’s a potential match-winner for MI. He should be batting at number three for MI in the coming games because pitches in Chennai and Ahmedabad will not be easy to bat like Wankhede,”
“Green can come in at number three and SKY can be the number four batter on slow pitches,” Irfan said.
- Rashid Khan will be the trump card for Gujarat Titans says Virendra Sehwag
Ahead of Qualifier 1 former Indian opener Virendra Sehwag said “Rashid Khan is the trump card for Gujarat. If they want wickets, they bring him. And then the way Hardik has used Rashid, it is commendable. Rashid likes to break partnerships and now he has become the most successful bowler of this season on the basis of his excellent performance,” quoted by India Today.
- Virat Kohli took to social media after RCB exited Playoff
“A season which had its moments, but unfortunately we fell short of the goal, disappointed, but we must hold our heads high. To our loyal supporters, grateful for backing us every step of the way.” Stated Kohli
- RCB also came forward through Social Media and thanked the entire team and their fans after they got eliminated in the league round
“We thank each and every member of RCB for putting in tireless efforts and for staying committed to Playing Bold on and off the field. We’ll continue to get better and come back stronger to entertain our lovely fans. Thank you, #ClassOf2023!” Royal Challengers Bangalore tweeted
- The first batch of Indian players to leave for London on Tuesday, Indian were to leave in three batches according to the results of IPL 2023
The players whose teams are eliminated in the IPL23 league are to be a part of the first batch, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, and Axar Patel are expected to travel today, Virat Kohli and pacer Mohammed Siraj are expected to leave for London on May 24.
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash