Dwayne Bravo Biography
Dwayne Bravo Biography: His full name Dwayne John Bravo was born on 7 Oct 1983 in a middle-class family. at the age of 3, his mom & dad got separated and both got married after this bravo was with father John from that age bravo used to play football, cricket slowly got interested in cricket and decided to make a life in cricket.
His father John also supported him to fulfill his dream, Bravo keeps practicing daily and made Brain Lara as a role model, after schooling went to Harvard coaching clinic and here also along with studies bravo keeps practicing cricket.
After some years of practicing got a chance to play for Trinidad and Tobago team in 2002 from here bravo begins his international cricket path. in 2 years bravo showed his great performance to West-indies International Cricket Team and got an offer to make his ODI debut against England on 18 April 2004 in the same year on July 22 made a test debut against England after 2 years made his T20 debut against New Zealand on 16 February 2006. his international career not amazed many of us but gave a good performance for the team.
In 2008 Mumbai Indians Team bought Bravo there bravo played for two years and gave a good performance for the team and in 2011 Chennai super kings bought him and in 2016/2017 bravo played for Gujarat lions but it was same Chennai super kings team because of some reason CSK got suspended for 2 years and came up with Gujarat Lion. After 2 years in 2018, CSK came back and bravo continued with this team till now. In IPL 2013-15 bravo won purple cap as he took a total of 32 wickets and 26 wickets. Bravo’s IPL career made him a star and well know cricketer in India.
- Name: Dwayne John Bravo
- Nickname: Johnny, New Big Dog, DJ BRAVO, The Champion
- Role: All-Rounder
- Batting Style: Right Hand
- Bowling Style: Right-arm medium-fast
- Height (approx.): 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight (approx.): 72
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
- Date of Birth: 7 October 1983
- Age: 34 years
- Birth Place: Santa Cruz Trinidad & Tobago
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: Trinidadian or Tobagonian
- School: Aranguez Junior Secondary School, Sab Juan
- College: N/A
- Educational Qualifications: N/A
- Father: John Bravo
- Mother: Joycelyn Bravo
- Brother: Darren Bravo
- Sister: 4(sisters)
- Coach/Mentor: Phil Simmons
- Religion: Christianity
- Address: Santa Cruz, Trinidad
Cricket Career Of Dwayne Bravo…
- Test: 22 July 2004 v England
- ODI: 18 April 2004 v England
- T20: 16 February 2006 v New Zealand
- Jersey Number: 03
- Domestic/State Teams: Trinidad and Tobago since 2002
- Nature on the field: Aggressive
Dwayne Brave Records
- Best Bowler as a skipper in an ODI matches
- In T20 Set a record to score highest (66 runs) with Jerome Taylor as a 9th wicket Partnership
- One of three players to score 1000 runs and 50 wickets in all formats T20, ODI, Test.
- 5 Wicket haul in an ODI match as a skipper.
- Hobbies: Dancing, Singing
- Favorite Cricketers: Brain Lara, MS Dhoni, Jaques Kallis
- Most Favorite Sportspersons: N/A
- Favorite Food: Callaloo,macaroni pie,stew chicken,malta,chocolates & pasta.
- Favorite Color: Black
Wife and Children
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Wife: N/A (Affairs/Girlfriends: Regina Ramjit (Model))
- Marriage Date: N/A
- Children: Daughter- Dwaynice Son- Dwayne Bravo/DJ Junior
Awards and Recognitions
- In 2013 Bravo was named in Cricinfo CLT20 XI
- 10 man of the match in ODI
- In T20 3 and IPL 3 man of the match
- In 2005 world-cup with South Africa not been part of the west-indies team because argued with west-indies cricket board over a false comment which leads him to stay away from other games.
- In 2014 During a tour to India bravo was the spokesperson for the players for some reasons Players did strike which resulted in cancel the tour in halfway
Dwayne Bravo Lesser Known Facts
- In his childhood bravo loves to play football Brain Lara who inspired him to play cricket.
- Dwayne Bravo & Darren Bravo are Step Brothers
- First West-Indies Player to captained in T20 and ODI 2007 in his 24 years old.
- The jersey number was 47 but later he changed it to 3 because his daughter, son, and mom’s birthday comes on 3rd.
- He is an avid music lover and has a habit to eat 6 chocolates before the match and cold bath
- during IPL 2008 He has to attend a home match against Australia in jamaica at that time bravo was playing for Mumbai Indians but it was difficult for bravo to reach at the time, so MI owner Mukesh Ambani arranged a private jet before the test.
- His song Champion was a huge hit in India during the ICC world cup.
Section: Cricket Biography
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash