George Munsey Full Biography
The stylish left-hand destructive opening batsman with great six-hitting abilities named George Munsey was born in Oxford and later moved to Scotland to pursue his golf career at the age of 13 with his family. In his teen years, he was fond of playing golf later he turned and found his passion in cricket. so he takes a start with playing club cricket or Grange Club & Watsonians. His aggressive approach with the bat in county cricket earned him a national call for the Ireland tour.
He made his T20I debut against Ireland in 2015 and later made his ODI debut against Hong Kong in 2017. later the year in 2019, he was drafted in by Brampton Wolves for the 2019 Global T20 Canada tournament. Later he continue his great form and finished the WT20I Qualifiers as the highest runs scorer for his side. He also scored the second-fastest century in the history of T20I cricket against the Netherlands with the help of 14 sixes.
George Munsey Basic Information
- Name: Henry George Munsey
- Nickname: Munsey
- Role: Batsman
- Batting Style: left-hand bat
- Bowling Style: Right arm medium
George Munsey Physical Appearance
- Height (approx.): 6’1″
- Weight (approx.): 72 kg
- Eye Color: Hazel Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
Personal Life of George Munsey
- Date of Birth: 21 February 1993
- Age: 28 years
- Birth Place: Oxford, England
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Scotland
- School: Loretto School, East Lothian
- College: N/A
- Educational Qualifications: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 Million approx.
George Munsey Family & Religion
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Coach/Mentor: Grant Bradburn
- Religion: Christian
- Address: East Lothian, Scotland
Cricket Career Of George Munsey
- Test: N/A
- Jersey Number: 93
- Domestic/State Teams: Scotland, Hampshire, Kent, Northamptonshire, Scotland A, Brampton Wolves
- Nature on the field: Aggressive
Highlighted Records of George Munsey
- During an unofficial Twenty20 match, Munsey played destructive knock 147 runs in just 39 balls, the century was brought up in 25 balls
- He made his T20I debut against Ireland in 2015 as an opening batter.
- Before the T20 qualifier tournament, ICC named him as the player to watch out for in the tournament.
- Munsey was the leading runs getter for Scotland in the ICC T20I World Cup Qualifiers, with 234 runs in eight matches.
- In a T20I against the Netherland, Munsey scored 127*. It was his maiden century in the shorter format of the game, and makes the record second-fastest century in T20I cricket, coming from 41 balls.
- He has the record second most sixes (14) in an inning in T20I’s.
George Munsey Preferences & Hobbies
- Hobbies: Playing Golf
- Favorite Cricketers: Jos Buttler
- Favorite Sportspersons: Kevin Pietersen
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- Favorite Color: Purple
George Munsey Relationship Status
- Marital Status: unmarried
- Wife: N/A
- Marriage Date: N/A
- Children: N/A
George Munsey Awards and Recognitions
- Munsey was the ICC’s player to watch out for in T20 World Cup Qualifiers.
- He’s recognized as the stroke player of Scottish team
Controversies did by (George Munsey)
- Not yet.
The All Out Cricket Post Interview Of George Munsey
- Munsey was a Golf player before started playing cricket.
Checkout Biographies Of Popular Cricketers
- South Africa Cricketers Biography
- England Cricketers Biography
- Australia Cricketers Biography
- NewZealand Cricketers Biography
- Bangladesh Cricketers Biography
- Pakistan Cricketers Biography
- West Indies Cricketers Biography
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash