In a memorable move, BCCI on Thursday reported equivalent compensation for every single contracted man and ladies Group India cricketers. BCCI secretary Jay Shah took to Twitter to declare the turn of events. “I’m satisfied to report BCCI’s initial move towards handling separation. We are carrying out a compensation value strategy for our contracted ladies cricketers. The match expense for all kinds of people Cricketers will be equivalent to we move into another period of orientation correspondence in Indian Cricket,” Shah tweeted.
As indicated by the ongoing framework, Harmanpreet Kaur and Co. will acquire match expenses of ₹15 lakh per Test, ₹6 lakh per ODI and ₹3 lakh per T20I, equivalent to their men partners.
The @BCCIWomen cricketers will be paid the same match fee as their male counterparts. Test (INR 15 lakhs), ODI (INR 6 lakhs), T20I (INR 3 lakhs). Pay equity was my commitment to our women cricketers and I thank the Apex Council for their support. Jai Hind 🇮🇳
— Jay Shah (@JayShah) October 27, 2022
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash