Jhye Richardson Full Biography
The right medium pacer with sleek quick arm bowling action named Jhye Richardson was not considered as the fast bowling material at first but he proved everyone wrong. He made his first-class debut for Western Australia in 2016. He played important role in Perth Scorchers Tournament winning campaign where he took 11 wickets and gets the man of the final match against Sydney Sixers. He was picked by Kings XI Punjab in IPL for the whopping price of 14 crore INR.
He made his international debut for Australia against Sri Lanka in T20I format and thus introduced himself on the International stage. It’s impossible for him to make a permanent spot in the Australian team within the presence of the deadly fast-bowling trio of Pat Cummins, Josh Hazelwood, and M. Starc. Jhye was awarded the Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year for his brilliant performances in 2018 by Cricket Australia. He was being praised by legends James Anderson and Pat Cummins before the Ashes 2021-2022. His brilliant performances speaks the volume itself so that’s why he’s been the regular part of Australian squad and completely ready to challenge any batting lineup on his day.
Jhye Richardson Basic Information
- Name: Jhye Avon Richardson
- Role: Bowler
- Batting Style: right-hand bat
- Bowling Style: right-arm medium
Jhye Richardson Physical Appearance
- Height (approx.): 5’10”
- Weight (approx.): 70 kg
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Personal Life of Jhye Richardson
- Date of Birth: 20 September 1996
- Age: 25 years
- Birth Place: Murdoch, Western Australia
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: Australian
- School: N/A
- College: N/A
- Educational Qualifications: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 Million – $2 Million
Jhye Richardson Family & Religion
- Father: Jim Richardson
- Mother: Karen Richardson
- Brother: Tory Richardson
- Sister: N/A
- Coach/Mentor: Justin Langer
- Religion: Christianity
- Address: Murdoch, Western Australia
Cricket Career Of Jhye Richardson
- Jersey Number: 60
- Domestic/State Teams: Australia, Australian Legends XI, Cricket Australia XI, Western Australia, Perth Scorchers, Australia A, Punjab Kings, Welsh Fire
- Nature on the field: Calm.
Highlighted Records of Jhye Richardson
- Richardson get 11 wickets for the Scorchers and was named player of the match in the final 2016-17 Big Bash League.
- Richardson claims a career-best 8/47 against New South Wales in 2018-2019 Sheffield Shield.
- He took his career-best figures of 4/26, against India including the wicket of the Virat Kohli.
- He claimed 8 wickets in three games and led Australia to win the series 3-2 against India.
- ICC named him as one of the exciting talents at Cricket World Cup 2019.
- Richardson took his first five-wicket haul in Test cricket in Ashes 2021-2022.
Jhye Richardson Preferences & Hobbies
- Hobbies: Exploring Nature
- Favorite Cricketers: Pat Cummins
- Favorite Sportspersons: Virat Kohli
- Favorite Food: Pasta
- Favorite Color:Blue
Jhye Richardson Relationship Status
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Jessica Moxham
- Marriage Date: N/A
- Children: N/A
Jhye Richardson Awards and Recognitions
- Jhye was awarded the Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year in 2018 by Cricket Australia.
Controversies did by (Jhye Richardson)
- not yet.
The All Out Cricket Post Interview Of Jhye Richardson
- It was seen written ‘KISS’ (keep it simple stupid), and ‘Ruthless’ on his shoe during the Tests against Sri Lanka.
Checkout Biographies Of Popular Cricketers
- South Africa Cricketers Biography
- England Cricketers Biography
- Australia Cricketers Biography
- NewZealand Cricketers Biography
- Bangladesh Cricketers Biography
- Pakistan Cricketers Biography
- West Indies Cricketers Biography
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash