MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match
Pre-match INFO: The first qualifier of the VIVO IPL 2019 will be played between Mumbai Indians (MI) and Chennai Super Kings (CSK). After 56 league matches, what comes on top are the two of the best and the most successful teams in the history of IPL. Both the teams will start fresh from here on after completing the league phase. MI have won both the encounters against CSK this year. Both the teams will look to book their place in the finals of the VIVO IPL 2019 by winning this match. As they are placed in the top 2, the loser of this match will have another go at the finals by facing the winner of the eliminator.
Final, MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match- Click Here
IPL 2019, Qualifier 1 Match Details:
Qualifier 1 of the VIVO IPL 2019 between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings will be played at the M.A Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
Earn Free Rs.25 Paytm Cash, Instant Withdrawal – Click Here
- The Match starts at 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT).
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps
33℃, 65% Humidity, Winds up to 21 km/hr. These conditions will hardly change throughout the match…
Venue Statistics ( IPL 2019 )
M.A Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
1st innings average score: 146
Match Played: 7
1st batting team won: 4
2nd batting team won: 3
Highest Score: Chennai Super Kings 179/4 Lowest Score: Royal Challengers Bangalore 70/10.
- The Pitch is expected to be slow.
- Seven matches have been played so far in this ground with an average score of 146 in the first innings..
- Pitch will help spinners.
- There can be a low scoring game.
- Dew will come into play as the match progresses.
Last five completed T20 matches
Mumbai Indians- L, W, L, W, W
Chennai Super Kings- L, W, L, W, L
MI vs CSK Head-to-Head
Total – 28
MI – 16
CSK – 12
NR – 0
Total at Chennai– 07
CSK – 02
NR – 0
Previous Encounter: ( MI vs CSK )
Mumbai Indians: 155/4 (20)
- R. Sharma: 67(48) M. Santner: 2/13(4)
- E. Lewis: 32(30) I. Tahir: 1/37(4)
Chennai Super Kings: 109/10(17.4)
- M. Vijay: 38(35) L. Malinga: 3/37(3)
- M. Santner: 22(20) K. Pandya: 2/7(3)
Mumbai Indians won by 46 runs.
IPL 2019, MI vs CSK Squads
Rohit Sharma (C), Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Siddhesh Lad, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Barinder Iran, Rasikh Dar, Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Jason Behrendorff, Anukul Roy, Anmolpreet Singh, Yuvraj Singh, Pankaj Jaiswal, Aditya Tare, Rahul Chahar, Alzarri Joseph and Jayant Yadav.
Chennai Super Kings:
Mahendra Singh Dhoni(C), Suresh Raina, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Kedhar Jadhav, Dhruv Shorey, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Billings, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Karn Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Mohit Sharma, Monu Kumar, KM Asif, Murali Vijay, Chaitanya Bishnoi, N Jagadeesan, Scott Kuggeleijn.
MI vs CSK Playing XI
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Ishan Kishan / Anukul Roy,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Mitchell McClenaghan / Anukul Roy
- Rahul Chahar,
- Lasith Malinga,
- Jasprit Bumrah
Update: Ankul Roy Can Play As Pitch Refer to Spinners
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
Chennai Super Kings:
- Shane Watson,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Suresh Raina,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- Dhruv Shorey,
- MS Dhoni (c)(wk),
- DJ Bravo,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Deepak Chahar,
- Harbhajan Singh,
- Imran Tahir
Update/News: Murli Vijay Can Play This Matches
MI vs CSK Team News
- An extra spinner Anukul Roy can be brought back at the expense of Ishan Kishan for MI.
- Mitchell McClenaghan can be replaced by a spinner as this pitch is a spinner’s paradise.
- Kedar Jadhav has injured his shoulder in the last match against KXIP and so he will not play this game.
- Dhruv Shorey or Karn Sharma might come in place of Kedhar jadhav.
- M. Vijay could also replace Kedar in the playing 11.
Tips For MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Match
- Q. De Kock has been in terrific form and is having a great IPL with 492 runs from 14 games. The Mumbai Indians will expect him to perform well against CSK.
- S. Yadav and R. Sharma have had good starts many times, but have failed to convert them into big scores except in the most recent encounter where Rohit scored 67*.
- H. Pandya has been in the form of his life scoring 380 runs with a strike rate of almost 200.
- J. Bumrah and R. Chahar have been the best bowlers for MI so far, Malinga is among the wickets as well.
- S. Watson has been lacking consistency, otherwise, he is a very explosive player and a good pick for GL teams.
- Faf Du Plessis and Suresh Raina have played well in recent few games.
- Ms Dhoni is once again the standout performer for the CSK. He is the backbone of the batting department.
- Imran Tahir is one of the leading wicket-takers in this IPL. Harbhajan and Jadeja are supporting him well.
- Deepak Chahar has bowled well this IPL and has generated a good amount of swing.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
MI: Q. De Kock, R. Sharma, H. Pandya.
CSK: MS. Dhoni, S. Raina, Faf Du Plessis.
Grand League Pick For Todays MI vs CSK Dream11 Teams
- S. Watson
- J. Bumrah
- S. Yadav
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
MI is a more balanced side than CSK and has already won 2 matches against them this IPL, but CSK always comes back stronger than ever. Hence, this will be a hell of a battle between two of the best IPL teams ever.
Player Recent Performance In IPL 2019
- MS. Dhoni- 368 runs at an average of 122.66.
- Q. De Kock- 492 runs in this IPL.
- H. Pandya- 380 runs with an average of 47.5.
- J. Bumrah- 17 wickets with an economy of 6.70 in IPL 2019.
- I. Tahir- 21 wickets with an economy of just 6.50.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
MI vs CSK Dream11 Teams Todays Match
MI vs CSK BalleBaazi Fantasy Team
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team For Grand League
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Small League
Mumbai vs CSK My11Circle Fantasy Team
CSK vs MI Dotball Predictions
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make MI vs CSK Dream11 Team
Labels: MI vs CSK Dream11 Team, MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Predictions, MI vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Today
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash