MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match
MI vs CSK Pre-match INFO: Mumbai Indians will welcome Chennai Super Kings for the first match of Dream11 IPL 2020. The game will see the Indian players get into action after a duration of 7 months, the longest period without cricket for Indian players for as long as we can remember.
The CSK side endured a significant blow to their chances when the star player and often known as MR. IPL, Suresh Ra ina pulled out of the tournament citing personal reasons. Experienced former Indian national Harbhajan was the next one to pull out whereas even the dark clouds of Coronavirus are hovering over the Chennai Super Kings side. The young opener Ruturaj Gaikwad will miss the IPL opener after testing for Coronavirus whereas Deepak Chahar has recently recovered from the global pandemic. Finding the right team combination would be a mammoth challenge for the CSK side who will go as the underdogs in the tournament for probably the first time in the history of the tournament. All the eyes will be on MS Dhoni, who is making a return to cricket after a lull period of 450 days.
On the other hand, Mumbai Indians are the overwhelming favorites of the tournament. They have a solid Indian core and their roster is full of talented Indian all-rounders. The absence of Lasith Malinga might sting them but with Bumrah and Trent Boult in the side, all the bases look covered for them. The match between the two former Champions will prove to be the perfect IPL opener. The fans are also excited at the prospect of Rohit Sharma opening the innings who batted in the middle order for most of last season.
1st Match, MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction Today Match- Click Here
MI vs CSK, Match Details:
MI vs CSK, Match 1
When: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Where: 19th September 2020, 7:30 PM
Earn Free Rs.25 Paytm Cash, Instant Withdrawal – Click Here
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps
The weather in Abu Dhabi is expected to be bright and sunny throughout the day. There are no chances of rain with humidity dropping as low as 10%. Temperature is expected to be 38 degrees Celsius.
Venue Statistics ( T20s )
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
1st innings average score: 137
Match Played: 44
1st batting team won: 19
2nd batting team won: 25
Highest Score: Ireland 225/7 Lowest Score: Hong Kong 87/10.
- The Pitch at Sheikh Zayed Stadium is a balanced one and a even contest between ball and bat can be expected.
- The highest recorded score on the ground is 225 scored by Ireland against Afghanistan.
- Pitch is expected to be on the slower side.
- Lack of match practice in recent times can make it a tough game for both the sides with bowlers especially struggling to find their line and length.
Last five completed T20 matches
Mumbai Indians- L, W, W, W, W
Chennai Super Kings- L, W, L, W, L
MI vs CSK Head-to-Head
Total – 30
MI – 18
CSK – 12
NR – 2
IPL 2019, MI vs CSK Squads
Rohit Sharma (C), Saurabh Tiwary, Chris Lynn, Anmolpreet Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai, Sherfane Rutherford, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Digvijay Deshmukh and Mohsin Khan
Chennai Super Kings:
MS Dhoni (C), Murali Vijay, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Sam Curran, Mitchell Santner, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Monu Kumar, N Jagadeesan, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, R Sai Kishore, Lungi Ngidi and Josh Hazlewood
MI vs CSK Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (WK), Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult and Nathan Coulter-Nile
Update: The Mumbai team could choose Chris Lynn over Quinton De Kock as an opener. In such a scenario wicket-keeping duties will fall on Ishan Kishan.
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
Chennai Super Kings:
Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (C&WK), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Piyush Chawla, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur and Imran Tahir
Update: Mitchell Santner might replace Imran Tahir in the match.
MI vs CSK Team News
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is out of the contention in the first game after being tested positive for Coronavirus.
- Sam Billings will not be a part of the CSK side. He will be in quarantine for the first six days and is expected to be available from the third game.
- The absence of Lasith Malinga will open the doors for Nathan Coulter-Nile in the match. He is expected to feature in the side as the fourth overseas player.
- Ambati Rayudu is expected to open the innings alongside Shane Watson for the first game of the season. The CSK side could also opt for Faf Du Plessis as the second opener.
Tips For MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Match
- Rohit Sharma will open the innings. This decision makes him the most dangerous player in the fantasy team and the certain captaincy candidate.
- The trio of Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, and Kieron Pollard is an extremely dangerous one for Mumbai Indians and can turn any game on its head. It will be wise to choose at least two from the group.
- Kieron Pollard recently was the Man of the Match in the Caribbean Premier League final where he took four wickets bowling in the death. His extraordinary form with the bowl makes him an even more dangerous proposition for the side.
- Jasprit Bumrah struggled with the bowl in the T20s against New Zealand in January and his form was criticized. A prolonged absence from cricket has raised many more questions on his form and his abilities to perform from the word go in the game. It would be wise to drop him off the team for the first game.
- If playing with just one wicketkeeper in the game, it would be wise to choose Quinton De Kock over MS Dhoni. Kock bats higher up the order and have more chances to accumulate runs in the game.
- Kedar Jadhav is expected to bat up the order due to the absence of Suresh Raina. His ability to take wickets at crucial moments make him a budget pick for the game.
- The Wicket in the stadium is tailor-made for players such as Ravindra Jadeja and Imran Tahir. They should be included in the playing XI of your fantasy side.
- The bowling department should be packed with more spin bowlers as compared to the pacers in the game.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
MI: Q. De Kock, R. Sharma, H. Pandya, Kieron Pollard
CSK: MS. Dhoni, Faf Du Plessis.
Grand League Pick For Todays MI vs CSK Dream11 Teams
- S. Watson
- J. Bumrah
- S. Yadav
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
Mumbai Indians look a better side than Chennai Super Kings on papers. Lack of Suresh Raina has further weakened an aging Chennai squad. However, even the Chennai squad cannot be underestimated due to the extraordinary experience they possess in their playing XI. The game is expected to be an evenly matched contest. We expected Mumbai Indians to come out on top and narrowly defeat the Chennai side.
5 Other Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
MI vs CSK Dream11 Teams Todays Match
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team For Grand League
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Small League
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from the above post make MI vs CSK Dream11 Team
Labels: MI vs CSK Dream11 Team, MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Predictions, MI vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Today
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash