IPL 2019 ( Match 24) MI VS KXIP Dream 11 team & Playing XI
KXIP vs MI Fantasy Video Analysis:
INFO: The Match 24 of the VIVO Indian Premier League 2019 will see Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab side at the Wankhede Stadium. Although Mumbai Indians started the campaign nervously, they have now won registered two consecutive wins against teams like CSK and SRH. However, KXIP has also had a better outing thus far, having won three of their last 4 matches. They now stand at the third position. With two in-form teams facing each other, it is sure to be a power-packed evening.
Important For IHD Fantasy users:
- Join IHD Fantasy Channel For Dream11 Team & Guide
- List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps To Play ( Dream11 Alternate )
The 24th game of the IPL between MI and KXIP will be hosted by Wankhede Stadium.
The match starts at 08:00 PM local time.
29℃, 73% humidity, Winds up to 19 km/hr.
According to AccuWeather, the temperature will be between 26 and 28 degrees Celsius during the course of the game.
Last five completed T20 matches: (Most recent- first)
MI – W, W, L, W, L
KXIP – W, L, W, W, L
Last 5 t20 Matches
Mumbai Indians: 3, Kings XI Punjab: 2
Head-to-Head (MI VS KXIP)
Average first-innings score: 177.2 – Last 5-night IPL matches in Wankhede
Probable Playing XI ( MI VS KXIP)
Mumbai Indians ( MI )
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Quinton de Kock (wk)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Ishan Kishan
- Krunal Pandya
- Kieron Pollard
- Hardik Pandya
- Rahul Chahar
- Jason Behrendorff
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Alzarri Joseph
Kings XI Punjab ( KXIP )
- Chris Gayle
- KL Rahul (wk)
- Mayank Agarwal
- Sarfaraz Khan
- David Miller
- Mandeep Singh
- Sam Curran
- Ravi Ashwin (c)
- Ankit Rajpoot
- Mohammed Shami
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman Zadran
- Lasith Malinga has gone home to play the domestic One Day tournament.
- Mumbai Indians side will remain Unchanged
- KXIP can make one change in their Playing XI
- Adam Milne is injured so he won’t play for MI
- Chris Gayle has returned to action after suffering a shoulder injury early in the season.
Power Picks :
- Rohit Sharma against KXIP: 25 inns 695 runs 30.21 average 4 fifties.
- KL Rahul is facing Mumbai’s bowlers at the perfect time. He is in some great form and more than anything else has a great record against them.
- KL Rahul Last 4 innings vs MI – 71*, 94, 24, 68*
- Average Total (2018): 167
- Highest Total (2018): 186/6 (MI)
- Last Match: MI 170/5 | 133/8 CSK
The team batting second is likely to come out trumps. 70% Chances of mi
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
- Captain Options: KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock
- Vice-Captain Options: Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Chris Gayle
My Differential Picks ( Risky ):
- Chris Gayle, Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma
( MI VS KXIP ) Fantasy Teams Demo:
MI vs KXIP Best Dream11 Team Demo:
MI vs KXIP BalleBaazi Fantasy Demo ( Classic Team )
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change.
For More Fantasy update Visit: http://ihdfantasy.com