Taking personal loans from banks is not at all an easy process. It takes a lot of time and documentation process. But what if the person has an urgent need for money. This long application process would not help. Considering this extreme situation, there are several online applications or websites, which help users to get personal loans in a very simple way. The application process is quite simple, with minimal documentation required. Moreover, the amount gets credited quickly. Today, I’m going to discuss one such application for personal loans called the Navi app.
About Navi app
Navi app is an online personal loan app. This is a new venture by the co-founder of Flipkart Sachin Bansal. This app helps users to get instant personal loans, whether it be any medical emergency or an urgent requirement of money, Navi app is there in the hour of need. You can get a personal loan from the Navi app for any personal expenses, whether it be for college fees, paying rent, paying other credits, or anything. Navi app offers a personal loan of up to Rs. 5 lakhs.
Navi App Salient Features
- Customers can apply for a maximum personal loan amount of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- The loan amount can be easily repaid with flexible EMI’s as per customers’ convenience.
- Completely paperless and online process.
- The loan amount is transferred instantly to the bank account of the applicant.
- No collateral or security fees are required.
- The interest rate lies between 16% to 30% per annum.
- Very few documents are required.
- Bank statements or salary payslips are not needed.
- Check your loan eligibility instantly.
- Loan tenure could be between 3 to 36 months.
- The processing fee is 2.5% only.
- Navi app has a rating of 4.4 on the Play Store.
Eligibility criteria to apply for a personal loan on Navi App?
The eligibility criteria to apply for a personal loan via the Navi app are very simple. Here are the criteria that an individual has to consider:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 or above.
- The credit score should be optimal and the credit profile should also be clear.
- Navi app provides personal loans for specific cities of India.
What are the documents required?
To get a personal loan via the Navi app, the following two documents are expected :
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Yes, only these two documents are enough to apply for a personal loan.
How to get started with the Navi instant loan app?
Now comes the important part, how to get started with the Navi app. Following are a few simple steps to start with:
- Download the Navi app from Play Store.
- Register yourself as a new user.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it with an OTP.
- Add all your basic details and complete your profile on the Navi app.
- Select the loan amount that you want to apply for.
- Choose your EMI and tenure.
- Complete the KYC verification with your PAN card and Aadhaar card.
- Add your bank account details, in which you want the loan amount to be transferred.
- The loan amount would be credited instantly to your bank account.
For any concern, if you want to contact Navi, here are the details:
Address: Navi Technologies Pvt. Ltd., 3rd floor, Salapuria business center, 93, 5th A Block, Koramangala, Bangalore.
You may also like-
- List Of Top 10 Best Online Loan Apps In India To Get Instant Real Cash
- 5 Best Apps To Get Personal Loan In India Without Any Income Verification
- List Of Top Best Instant Loan Apps For students In India, Eligibility Process
The procedure for applying for a personal loan on the Navi app is very simple and easy. No documents are required, just the PAN Card and an Aadhaar card. The best part is that collateral is not needed and the loan amount is instantly transferred to the applicant’s bank account. For me, it is one of the best personal loan applications in the market.
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash