RCB Unveils their Traditional Red and Black Jersey for WPL: The women’s premier league, held for the first time, is taking place from March 4th to March 26th. The excitement is heightened, and to add to it, RCB, led by Smriti Mandhana, has unveiled its jersey for the inaugural season.
Smriti Mandhana, Renuka Singh, Richa Ghost and Sophie Devine posed with a new thread as RCB unveiled their jerseys on social media.
The matches will be held in the DY Patil Stadium and the Brabourne Stadium, where five teams will play 22 matches.
Also read:-WPL 2023: Harmanpreet Kaur named Mumbai Indians Captain
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash