Suspension of South African cricket board
As you guys know, The south African Cricket board is in deep trouble because of the Govt. South Africa suspended the cricket board on the 10th of September. Which is against the International Cricket Council ( ICC) rules i.e Any govt. Should not interfere in their respective cricket boards. As a result, ICC can ban South Africa for international cricket.
Who’ll take over the cricket board?
As for now the govt. banned Cricket South Africa (CSA) for 1 month. Everything related to the cricket board is handed over to SASCOC ( South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee ). And they’ll take responsibility for any decision on the board till further notice.
Reason for Suspension?
Will South Africa players play IPL 2020?
We know a player like Kagiso Rabada, Faf du Plessis, Quinton de Kock, Dale Steyn, and much more play for major franchises in IPL. AS for now, Reports are coming out that South Africa players are free to participate in IPL 2020. So YES, They can play IPL.
Let’s see what happens next. For further updates stay tuned with us.
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash