Zest Money Loan App Review
India is a developing country. We encounter some new technologies and new ideas regularly. One such great idea is of Digital India. Digital India aims at bringing every transaction, document, bank deposits, money transfers, and everything that we use regularly to a digital platform.
Digital platform refers to our mobile phones, laptops, etc which are accessed using the internet. Today we all want to have a credit card, but for this, we need a good credit score and all the procedure of getting a credit card is not an easy task. It involves a lot of hush and course stress. So, everybody wants an intermediate method,
which involves less documentation and no such hectic of credit scores. In this article, I’m going to discuss such an amazing platform. And it is “zest money. in”. ZestMoney. is an Indian website, which provides you with the loan facility in an easy and stress-free manner. ZestMoney was launched in 2016 and it is a Bangalore-based company.
Sign up On Zest Money Loan App
With zest money, one can easily buy high-priced things on easy EMI. You do not need a credit card for your purchase. ZestMoney offers you 0% EMI options that you can pay in easy installments. Zest money is a platform that will enable India to go cashless. To know more about zest money let us dive into the article.
Let’s move on to the zest money unbiased review…
Key Features Of Zest Money App:
- Zest money is a payment platform.
- It is considered the fastest way for digital payments.
- Purchases can be made by the customers on easy EMIs.
- Credits are easily approved on zest money.
- Aims to reach 300 million people via digital platforms.
- Zest money can be used by mobile phones or computers with internet access.
- You can purchase high-priced goods at 0% EMI.
- No such penalties are involved.
- Credit card or credit score not required
- Helps in cashless payments.
- It has 1000+ merchant parents associated.
- It has a customer rating of 4.7 stars on the Google play store for its android application.
- You just need a zest money account and you are good to go. The process of account opening is very simple.
- You will get 24×7 online support.
Checkout: IndiaBulls Dhani App Loan App Review ( Best Loan App Online )
How To Create ZestMoney Account?
- Visit the official website Zest Money from any of your browsers using your mobile phone or computer. Or Click Here To Sign up On Zest Money Loan App
- Click on the login tab.
- You can create an account using your Google id or your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and then you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP and proceed further.
- Now add your Email id of yours, you can increase your credit limit up to 1.5 lakhs.
- To get the credit limit for 1000+ merchants you have to provide your details such as Name as on PAN card, Date of birth, PAN number, Gender, current address and you are good to go further.
- For Optional it will ask for your Aadhaar Number, It is optional, but improves approval chances.
- Now, your zest money account is created. You can sign up using your mobile number.
- You can download the Zest Money App from the Google play store.
Read: Paysense Loan App ReviewJoin Our Telegram For 100% Loot Deals Offers
How ZestMoney Loan App Will Works?
- Sign up with ZestMoney. Provide your personal details to complete your profile.
- Now, you will get your credit limit. The credit limit depends on the details provided by you.
- Then upload your KYC documents.
- You will get access to 1000+ merchants to shop with.
- Automatic payments for EMI are set for a hassle-free experience.
- Shop from the associated merchant partners.
- There on the payment page, you will get an option of ZestMoney as a payment method.
- Select the option and get an EMI plan for your purchase.
- Proceed and you are done.
- Subscribe to ZestMoney with your mobile number and email id to get notified about the best EMI deals and offers from the partner merchants.
- Go cashless using ZestMoney and unlock your credit limit to shop using easy EMIs.
Zest Money Credit Limit
The limit depends on your CIBIL score. The more CIBIL score you have the more credit limit you will get. With Zest Money you can get a credit limit of up to 1.5 lakhs. Once you register on ZestMoney and upload your documents, an approved credit limit will be given to you on final approval.
Zest Money Re-Payment
Repayment is very easy in Zest Money. Make repayments for your active loans on time & increase your available credit limit. You can repay your Zest money credit balance in EMI. Suppose you are purchasing a smartphone worth 10,000 through Amazon, Then Zest Money will instantly Generate 10,000 Amazon gift cards and you can add that gift card to your Amazon account and can purchase the smartphone.
After purchasing 10,000 will be debited from your Zest money credit limit which you can pay in EMIs. Also, there is no penalty on paying off Zest Money EMIs early. You can repay all or some of your outstanding balance at any time without penalty.
You can repay your amount using any payment options such as Debit Card, UPI, Net Banking, Wallets, etc.
What is the Zest Money Interest Rate?
The EMI in Zest Money is Interest-Free if you choose 3 months plan. ZestMoney charges an interest rate of 2.5% per month which sums up to 30% if the loan tenure is 12 months.
Zest Money Contact Information
You can call Zest money Customer care at this number, +91 93434 22556. If you wish to contact Zest money by email, you can send them an email as well.
Address: 151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru – Karnataka, India 560034
How To Download Zest Money APK?
You Can Download The Zest Money APK directly from Google Play Store.
Note- You can sign into the ZestMoney app and start using it only after signing up on the ZestMoney website.
Zest Money Refer & Earn
On Each Successful Referral, Zest Money will reward you with some points which can be used to redeem the Amazon gift card. You can get Reward Points In Below Way.
- 150 worth points on each referral
- 50 points on registration
- 100 points on Loan approval
- No limit on referrals
- 50 points credited immediately after registration
- 100 points after 10 days of loan approval
- 1 point is equivalent to 1rs amazon gift card
Where You Can Use ZestMoney?
You can use zest money to pay at various online shopping websites including:
- Amazon (Gift cards)
- Make my trip
- Cure fit
- Royal Sundaram
- Sleepy cat
- Grab on rent
- Book my show
- Great learning
- Bits Pilani
- Cue math
- Happy easy go
- Coding Ninjas
- William Penn
- Afford plan
- Wise apps Pvt. Ltd.
As you can see that the list is too long. You will get ZestMoney as a payment option when you shop in these above merchants.
Important Info Regarding Zest Money
You can shop anything from clothes, footwear, accessories, furniture, makeup, skincare, baby care to subscriptions to various learning websites. Also, ZestMoney can be used for travel and hotel bookings. Mobile and electronics can also be purchased on easy EMIs.
On the website and mobile application, you will get a complete guide of ZestMoney. You can check the most frequently asked questions by the customers from the “FAQs” option. You will get an “EMI guides” option, where you will find complete details of the EMIs available.
Do remember that ZestMoney provides the no-cost EMIs in association with its third-party partners. So, shop anything and pay later using EMIs without any credit card using ZestMoney. Go cashless and contribute to the Digital India campaign.