Dream11 Owner Name, Turnover & Brand Ambassador
Dream11, a virtual sports platform based in India, allows users like you to play fantasy sports like cricket, hockey, football, etc. It became the very first Indian fantasy sports app to get in the ‘Unicorn Club.’ Dream11 owns its legality by the high court and is entirely legal to use Dream11 as it is not a betting platform. It does not promote gambling. To know more about Dream11, continue reading the article.
Must Read- Top 40 Fantasy Cricket Apps Lists To Download & Win Real Cash Daily
The very first question arises from where this the fastest growing app came, who owns it?
Dream Owner Details
Dream11 is founded by Mr. Harsh Jain and Mr. Bhavit Sheth in 2008.
Mr. Harsh Jain is the CEO & Co-founder of the company. He did his graduation from the University of Pennsylvania. He completed his master’s in MBA from Columbia Business School. Before making this successful app, in the past, he launched and led the Red Digital app (a social media agency) by Gozoop to succeed.
Mr. Bhavit Sheth is the COO & Co-founder of Dream11 company. He is an engineer and also did a master’s in MBA from Bentley University (Boston). He also got a Diploma in E-commerce strategies from Harvard.
Since Dream11 is the fastest growing app with seven crore+ users at present, then how much is the turnover of it?
As mentioned above, at present, Dream11 has more than seven crore users. This means it has a tremendous amount of turnover. According to the investors, Dream11 can easily cross over $1 billion in an annual run rate now. Investors also mention that in the coming weeks, the company will be valued at $1.1 billion when Hong Kong-based fund Steadview Capital will buy shares held by early investors like Kalaari Capital, Multiples, and Think Investments for $60-$80 million.
Now every successful app and companies have their faces i.e., Brand Ambassadors. Who is the Brand Ambassador of Dream11?
Brand Ambassador of Dream11
Dream11 has a very famous Brand Ambassador who is also known for finishing a match in style, Cricketer & Ex- Indian Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Mr. Dhoni launched a media campaign during the 2018 IPL (Indian Premier League) named “Dimaag se Dhoni”
Previously at very first commentator Harsha Bhogle was appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Dream11 in 2017.
In 2019 for IPL Dream11 appointed and seven cricketers and made a deal with seven IPL franchises for their multi-channel marketing campaign.
Dream11 is the highest earning app. So, the IPL season is about to start in March April. You can register yourself for the latest news and updates and play the leagues by guessing and try your luck to win points and exciting vouchers.
You can also check-
- MPL Owner Name, Turnover & Brand Ambassador
- MyTeam11 Owner Name, Turnover & Brand Ambassador
- My11Circle Owner Name, Turnover & Brand Ambassador
How To Play Fantasy Cricket In Dream11
Checkout Our complete post on Dream11 Invite code/Referral Code. In the article, we have explained how you can signup and start playing on Dream11. If you want to add money in Dream11 app then read our Dream11 Promo Codes to save some bucks while adding money in it.
- MyFab11 Referral Code, Apk App Download – Get Rs.100
- MyTeam11 Referral Code, Apk App Download – Earn Rs.100
- BalleBaazi Referral Code, Apk App Download – Grab Rs.100
- Fantasy Power 11 Referral Code, Apk App Download – Bonus Rs.100
- PlayerzPot Referral Code Referral Code, Apk App Download – Free Rs.100
- Fantain Referral Code, Apk App Download – Claim Rs.100
- Nostra Pro Referral Code, Apk App Download – Get Rs.100
Check Out Important Post
• Download Vision11 Apk | Best Fantasy App - Get Rs.300 Bonus
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• TATA IPL 2022 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash