Dream11 IPL 2020 Team Owners
As we know that now people are waiting for the IPL series that entertain people and cricketers get a chance to earn more. Right now due to coronavirus things are getting delayed but we hope that series will begin soon. All the items are already decided. There are a total of 338 players from which 62 are already sold in an auction. The next auction will be conducted anytime where other players also get sold soon. This time the owners of teams are different and came from diverse backgrounds. Here are the details that you can check.
Details Of All Owners Of Indian Premier League Teams
1. Owners of Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2020:
2. Owners of Mumbai Indians in IPL 2020:
Well, we all know that Mumbai Indians won IPL 4 times, and this time also Mukesh Ambani and Neeta Ambani going to lead it. They have an enjoyable experience very much to handle a cricket team. The new things may come in the future from their team.
3. Owners of Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2020:
In 2008 Vijay Maliya was the owner of the RCB team, but now it transfers to the Indian Alcoholic Beverage Company also known as United Spirits. Well, in most seasons Virat Kohli was the favorite player of this team, now we have to wait for the new team in the next game.
4. Owners of King XI Punjab in IPL 2020:
This team works under the banner of KPH Dream Cricket Private Limited. It is a franchise owned by the Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia (Wadia Group), Mohit Burman (Dabur India Ltd.), and the Oberoi Group and Karan Paul (Apeejay Surrendra Group). Things can be changed in the future.
5. Owners of Rajasthan Royals in IPL 2020:
In 2008 the RR team was owned by Manoj Badale to groom the new talents, but now the original investors for RR include Lachlan Murdoch, Aditya S Chellaram, and Suresh Chellaram. As per the sources the current investors are here, but it can be changed in the future.
6. Owners of Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2020:
Well, the owners of KKR changed twice, in 2012 and 2014 the team was owned by the most romantic actor SRK under the banner of Red Chillies Entertainment Pvt Ltd., and Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla and her husband Jay Mehta under the banner of Mehta Group. Currently, we don’t have any confirmation news about the team owners.
7. Owners of sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL 2020:
The team will be owned by Media Baron Kalanthini Maran under the banner of Sun TV Network.
8. Owners of Delhi Capitals in IPL 2020:
The previous name was Delhi Daredevils which changes last year and the team owned by GM Rao under the GMR Group. The 50% stakes also taken by JSW Sports.
You may also like-
- Top 10 Most Run Getter in IPL | Best Batsman for IPL Lifetime
- 10 Most Wickets Taker in IPL History | Best Bowler In IPL
- Top 5 Best Fantasy Cricket Apps For Dream11 IPL 2020
- IPL- List Of Winners Of Orange Cap Since The First Season (2008-2019)
The owners of the team can be changed if they get new sponsors. The players were sold, but the announcement of the player is still unavailable. As of now, all the matches are canceled, the announcement and matches can be delayed.
Check Out Important Post
• Download MPL APK & Use MPL Referral Code - Get Rs.100 Sign-up Bonus
• VIVO IPL 2020 | Match Schedule, Time Table & Venue
• Download Dream11 Apk, Use Referral Code - Get Free Rs.100
• Check out Cricketer Full Biography, Height, Weight & Record
• Top Best Fantasy Cricket Apps List To Earn Real Cash